All reviewswashing machinelotte mallliving roommain bedroomraffles hotelbig mallbasic needsthe ground floorthe breakfast areamin walkroom service isstrategic locationswimming poolbreakfast spreadbusiness tripitcsecurity
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I will never ever stay in Somerset now reason are not at all co-operative frontdesk staff. Your frontdesk staff such a rude that all your good things about your hotel is ruined.

I was on business trip and for some reason I had to early checkout and I requested hotel 2 days before to guide me with the process for completing early checkout so I get refund for the payment I made for my entire stay on the day of check-in.

I followed up until my checkout but I was told to talk to my company for refund process incase.

When my company followed up with hotel then were told that I didn't inform hotel for early checkout hence hotel can't refund. This is absolutely rubbish
You have to end up paying over $400 for 4 days of stay which I haven't made.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, Directeur général at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Mr.Paresh,
Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!
We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for choosing Somerset Grand Citra as your preferred property during your stay period in Jakarta from May 17th until 30th 2017, and for taking time to share your invaluable comments. As we are committed to delivering the best possible service, we shall give your inputs utmost attention and draw on these as guidelines on ways for us to continually enhance your living experience here in Jakarta
I am indeed embarrassed to know that your stay did not meet your expectations. We always want our guests to leave with a smile on their face but sometimes we fail ,I totally understand your frustrations.

We have noted your comments on your stay, and we are very sorry to hear that we failed based on the explanations given for your early departure request.

I personally already forwarded and discussed also with our Guest Service department, and I also checked on our system your check in date, information provided and your request date for your early check-out date.
As you know we do have a specific worldwide contract with Amdocs which mention that any early departure should be request 48 hours before the departure date in order to avoid penalties.
Based on our inputs and record such as guest service log book and in house information, it seems that your request for early departure has been done less than 48 hours before you checked out.

Unfortunately there is no way for me to recover what happened during your last visit in our property, but I am really concern about the service and communication that we can deliver to our guest during their stay and also the positive experience that we can offer to them.

In order to sincerely apology for all of these inconvenience, I would like to personally invite you to stay one more time in our property during your next stay in Jakarta, and I will offering you one night free in our One Bedroom apartment including Buffet Breakfast.

This offer can be use until end of May 2018, and I’ll invite you to contact me directly for your next booking in our property.

It will be an honor for me to meet you personally in order to apology and also in order to make sure that your next stay will meet your expectation.
Thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Somerset Grand Citra, we hope to be able to welcome you again and have another opportunity to serve your better.

I’ll remain personally at your entire disposal for further information you may need.
Yours sincerely,
Regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2017

If you have a chance to go to Jakarta, this is one of hotels / residences that I think you should stay. Very convenient, comfortable and cool.
I don't suggest anything randomly, it is really my amazing experience. You should choose this residence for its' affordable cost and convenience in moving.
- Hien

Dear Mr.thuyhienm,

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!
We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for choosing Somerset Grand Citra as your preferred property during your long stay period in Jakarta.

We are glad that you’ve had a pleasant stay and we would like to thank you for taking time to share your invaluable comments. As we are committed to delivering the best possible service, we shall give your inputs utmost attention and draw on these as guidelines on ways for us to continually enhance your living experience here in Jakarta.

We really appreciated your kindness during your stay with all our colleagues, as I mentioned to you before your departure we will remain at your entire disposal if you’ll need anything once you’ll be relocate in jakarta.

Additionally, you may wish to become an Online Member to enjoy privileges like special member rates, exciting member promotions, and receive promotional offers through our regular newsletters across the year. Please visit our Ascott webpage in order to register, registration is free of charge and will bring many benefits for the future.

We hope to be able to host you again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Patrick.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is a serviced apartment. Big unit with a living/dining area, kitchen, laundry etc. Very convenient location - with 2 modern shopping malls and 2 older malls, all within 5 minutes walk, and close to embassies. Only drawback is the very heavy traffic on the main road in front of the serviced apartment, on many hours of the day.

Dear whcheah99,

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!
We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for choosing our property for your last stay in Jakarta..

We are glad that you’ve had a pleasant stay and we would like to thank you for taking time to share your invaluable comments on trip advisor website.

We are happy to let you know that Somerset Grand Citra will finish soon his new lounge and family area, but also our new breakfast lounge area which will be located on our Roof Top in order to offer a nice view of Jakarta City on daily and nightly time.

Unfortunately as you mentioned Jakarta still under heavy traffic on working hours , but fortunately for our property, our location is near by several mall ( no cars needed) and many office and embassies buildings.

We also would like to thank you for the good review on our guest service department commending the services of our associates in Guest Service. This will surely boost their morale and it is always a pleasure to know that our staffs had made your stay memorable!

Additionally, you may wish to become an Online Member to enjoy privileges like special member rates, exciting member promotions, and receive promotional offers through our regular newsletters across the year. Please register yourself on our Ascott webpage in order to become a member, registration is free and will bring you additional benefit from your next booking onward.

We hope to be able to host you again in the near future, please contact me directly for your next stay in Jakarta it will be a pleasure for me to assist you and you offer you our best rate for the period that you will looking for.

Patrick.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I've always enjoyed my stay in Somerset. The location is good for someone with short stay and wanting to cover shopping, watching movie, eating at best restaurants, cafes, and getting good IT products across the road.
You do not need transport to go anywhere else, everything can be found at the malls across, opposite and beside the apartment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
patrick L, Directeur général at Somerset Grand Citra, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Mrs. Rina,

Warmest Greetings from Somerset Grand Citra Jakarta!

We also would like to thank you for the good review on our property and location.
This will surely boost their morale and it is always a pleasure to know that our property and service deliver to our guest made your stay memorable!
You can access to our Ascott website in order to become one of our Ascott Member and start to brecieve many benefits from us as well.

We hope to be able to host you again in the near future, please contact me directly for your next stay in Jakarta it will be a pleasure for me to assist you abd you offer you our best rate for the period that you will looking for.

Patrick Legrand
Area Manager Ascott Group Jakarta Cluster.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and welcoming, rooms are very spacious and were luxury some years ago. Renovations/improvements are being done. Price is reasonable for the good location. That's the positive points.
Staying in the room it is impossible to get a good rest. The streets are so noisy as if there were no windows. The lift next to the bedroom sounds like an airplane. Definitely have to ask for a room not facing the Main Street.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 May 2017

Dear Eatperimental,

We are thank you for the good feedback of our staff service and product improvement. In addition, we are in progress to reduce the noisy from main street in order to provide more convenience staying in our room that facing the main street. We look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.

Yours Sincerely,