“So-so but great selection, excellent service”
Review of Satoo

Satoo
Ranked #8 of 7,768 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Relax and dine on SATOO's locally famous international cuisine while overlooking the pool and hotel gardens. With major influences from Indonesian, Malay, Indian and Chinese kitchens, SATOO offers a wonderfully unique Asian perspective. The restaurant offers private dining areas as well as wireless Internet access.
Laguna Niguel, California
“So-so but great selection, excellent service”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

In terms of taste, yes, you can find better food elsewhere, but the selection was good, quality of food was good, and service was prompt. Indian food different lamb dishes, Indonesian food - I ate ketupat komplit and ayam Bali, mie baso, Chinese dishes - I tried the Peking duck, a variety of bread and cheeses (me Emental, Gouda, Brie, etc. ) I saw sushi, seafood, salad and pasta stations. Dessert was awesome with kue basah as well as tiramisu and ice cream and chocolate fountains. jamu station was interesting with 5 different kinds of concoctions. I tried the kunyit asam and the one for digestion and they were good if you like that kind of drinks. Fruit station also offers good selection.

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore
“Surprise let down by poor food standard”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Satoo has all the elements that makes a great restaurant. Delightful service, elegant dining atmosphere, vast and unique food array, beautiful people with style and class. However, it somehow forget that food is her primary service and the main reason for its existence. Except the cold bar (herring fish etc) almost everything else is a let down. The image of the server struggling with all his might to cut a slice of meat loaf sums up my food experience essentially. However, it may just be a blip in dining standard but I won't dismiss it too easily and may try again when I'm in a forgiving mood.

• Visited November 2013
Bekasi
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Satoo serve great buffet breakfast. Fresh fruits, Fresh juices, selection of indonesian, indian, chinese, western cuisines, Pork stations and many others that i have missed.
This restaurant is also good for special occasion. The staffs are very friendly

• Visited November 2013
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Good place for special occasions”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Satoo has an outdoor area which is perfect for big groups. They have live music during weekends. My daughter invited 40 friends for her bday celebration and the place was perfect. Food was great and the choices varied. It was a seafood night so there was an extra charge. Normally they don't allow to put up any decorations but this time they allowed us to put up some balloons and a small photo area. They also allowed to bring a cake from outside. The staff were very helpful and attentive.

Visited November 2013
George, Western Cape, South Africa
“Many Choices Of Great Food”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have went to Satoo a few times with my family, and once with my friends, and I love Satoo Restaurant so much. It is definitely interesting because I can taste many kinds of foods there, because there are many choices. I went there at night with my family, and in the morning with my friends, and I love the delicious foods that they made. First of all, there were sushi at the sushi counter, and it was really tasty, I got to taste the unique sushi there. Also for others were nice also, the noodles, the Indonesian food, the Indian food (the curry and so on), and also other things such as the dessert, especially the Chocolate Melt, not only the children who love that, we love them also. The chocolate melt itself were like waterfall, it falls from the top to the bottom and we can have our candy or snack sticks melted by the chocolate and have them tasted. Overall it was an amazing quality of restaurant, and I cannot forget the wonderful experience that we have had.

• Visited August 2013