“Fresh suki”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2012

If you are familiar with suki(shabu shabu, Thai Style), then this is an alternative. Price is OK, quality of food is fresh. The sauce is not like sriracha though

Reviewed 8 December 2011

I never like ita suki, never. but I have no choice if I need to come here for invitation or my family member want to eat something here.

be carefull of what you choose from the fridge, and check your bills again and again, whenever I came to ita suki, they always charge me more than what I order. 3 extra or 5 extras, and we need to argue to the cashier and the waitress.

last week i was at their pluit branch, and they're the closest from airport. so me and my dad dine here. it was only two of us, and we dont order much, but I know we didnt order salmon, we didnt eat rice, and some of the fancy balls there.
they put it in our bill, again, and the way they talk to us, is like, "you eat it and you dont want to pay for it?"

somepeople with a lot of pride, will just pay for it. but its not happening to me. the cashier went in to check, and it takes around 15mins, but I just waited, I know some people wont wait. then they says, ok, everything is fine. they refunded what they charge me extra, and we leave.

no manager in charge, none even bother to refill your cup.
dont waste your time here

3  Thank beautifulmatters
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I went there for breakfasting with my girfriends.. we order the suki for the dinner, it is nice that they give complimentary tajil and tea, however the taste of the suki is very average, they served in two types of soup, chicken soup and tom yum soup..the chicken soup is nice but not the tom yum soup.. also the service in here is quite lousy.. they don't even smile to you or even say thanks to you after you settle your bill.. my suggestion go to find other restaurant..or hanamasa is even better..

1  Thank shopaholic902
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 24 July 2008

many choices.. love the togetherness

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Jakarta
Reviewed 1 February 2008

Do not try thier al la carte menu...

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook