Delta Home Stay
US$57
US$84
US$68
Priceline
All reviewsair conpool areaafternoon snacka nice place to staywelcome drinkguesthouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2011

I stayed here in early November 2011 for four nights. I wanted a base to explore the temples, Borobudur and Prambanan. There is a nice pool, the staff are helpful, the pool and the rooms are cleaned every day. The walls are made of rattan, not stone / brick, so you may have a problem with outside noise - I did not. My bathroom could have done with an upgrade, but it was acceptable. I paid 150,000 IRp per night for a room (including a small but tasty breakfast) containing two single beds. There is free wifi (not high speed) which can be accessed from your room; there is a pc in the Reception area which you can use for free for 30 minutes, after which there is a small charge.

Outside there are good local restaurants - in the same street, I recommend "Bamboo House"; whereas in the next street parallel, I recommend "Via Via". There are ATMs in the next street and travel agents everywhere!

If you are going to the temples, it may help you to know that I was offered - for a private taxi with driver - 250,000 IRp for a full day to Borobudur (it takes slightly over one hour to get there) or 350,000 IRp for a full day to Borobudur AND Prambanan. I chose the latter, we left at 8am and got back at about 5pm. I love temples, but that was sufficient time for me to see both temples comfortably.

To get from the hotel to the airport, expect to pay 40-50,000 IRp one way.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank trimsite
Reviewed 10 August 2011

The rooms are simple but nice. The pool is superb and the staff friendly. Good location but remember to book in advance.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikaelmunk
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We stayed in this hotel in June during a trip through Indonesia. We loved the location of the guest house.We found it better to stay here than in the centre of Yogya because there was much less traffic and it was easy and cheap to get there within 5 mins by taxi or 15 minutes in the basket on the front of a bike! The choice of restaurants in the evening was good in this area.

The guest house offered free internet access and a pool. The rooms are small, but ideal for a city trip and clean. The rooms could do with new mattresses, but on the whole we were hugely impressed with this guest house and price was fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlbertB02
Reviewed 18 May 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights. It was good. There is no storage room in room but it was clean and staff was helpful. The location was also close to centre and food centres. It was quiet. U do get value for money. We had packed breakfast every day as we had plans to explore the area and that was very useful.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2010

I booked this based on the lp but shouldve checked here first. The setting is very very nice. Nice pool and patios surrounding the garden and pool. But the rooms. I know it's a budget place but is it really that expensive to replace a rotting bathroom door and sheets. Also the wiring was a bit outdated. Having said that. The service was great. Nice people at reception and when pool was cleaned we were invited to go to the duta hotel to swim. In the late afternoon tea is served with a local pastry. Nice touch. Buy please :pimp up the rooms a little bit and this place would be perfect.

• Stayed: October 2010