“Good”

Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mexican, International, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: EasyGoIn' Grill & Garden provides a wide range of cuisines from barbecue Grill to Mexican specialities and Indonesian dishes. We provide comfortable seating in our garden or indoor. The staff is very friendly and always up for a chat to the easygoing guests. It’s also a great place to enjoy live music from Wednesday till Saturday or for a happy-hour drink at our bar till 7pm. free of charge: Large parking space, Pool billiard table & Wifi hotspot
Asia
“Good”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had several meals here and they were all good - fish & chips, grilled snapper, chicken satay, beef rendang, ikan pepes. Not a destination restaurant, but if you're in the area it's fine. Their website suggests that they do breakfast, but they were closed when we went.

• Visited April 2014

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sandnes, Norway
“Still room for improvement”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I went here with a friend to sample one of Jogja's few mexican restaurants. I left the place somewhat satsified, but there's room for improvement. I had a beef fajita where the meat was slighty overcooked and overpeppered. My friend had chicken nachos which was ok. Nevertheless, the food is a mere shadow of what good mexican food can be. There's no fresh herbs and the tortillas are not baked on the spot. If they start using herbs and bake their own tortillas, I will gladly return!

• Visited February 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Friendly waiter”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

The waiter are so nice so kind so friendly and i enjoyable to be there very comfortable
The food very delicious the drink too
The best resto in prawirotaman area

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Real good restaurant”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I came here with my gf last week, we order the Mexican that we miss alot so long. I like the Fajita and my gf enjoy her Avocado burrito.

The waiter also friendly and I've been traveling alot so I know the differences between real good restaurant or bad ones.

I enjoy our time in this place quite alot, playing pool and order the special drink with the coconut. I dont think I waste time and money here though. Even I read some review is bad before me, but I don't care what other people said.

So for sure I'll be back :p

“Don't waste your time and money here”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I ordered the thai stir fry beef broccoli. The most disgusting thing I've had in jogja. The meat was dry. The flavor was not at all like a thai dish. It was very spicy, and not in a good way that could have accentuated the dish.

it looked like dog food. And I had to pay 50k for it. I couldnt finish it, I just asked them to take the plate away. i complained about it. But they didnt do anything about it. Horrible service.

I could have gone to another restaurant with better food at the same price.

Please dont bother.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Nina G
EasyGoInResto, Owner at EasyGoIn' Grill & Garden, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Hi Nina G,

You where not happy about our Thai Beef Stir Fry With Broccoli.
Unfortunately, when you visited us you where not able to explain to our waiter what you didn't liked about this dish. That's why, our team wasn't able to make it better for you or give you a discount!

Now we know that you find the food too dry. Thank you for that information!
We did already looked over the recipe and have adjusted it to bring out more flavour and to make the meet more tender. But we want to keep it spicy, because it's a must for original Thai food.
We put signs in our menu card to mark spicy dishes clearly.

We accept your complaint about the food, but our service personell really tried to ask you and solve your problem with the food, so we still think that our waiter behaved correctly when you where there.

I hope you will still try our restaurant again in the future, cause we are sure you would change your mind about us.

Kind Regards.