“A Feeling of Friendliness and Freshness”

Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
Ranked #20 of 204 Hotels in Yogyakarta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“A Feeling of Friendliness and Freshness”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Started with the intention to find a cozy simple hotel for a two-day business trip in Jogjakarta, I came across the info on this hotel from the internet. First thing that came to my mind was, "Great location..close to the heart of Jogjakarta". Second thing, "New hotel.."
Well, it was true. The hotel felt fresh, crisp, cozy, funky and hip. But the best of all, it did not lose the warmth hospitality of Jogja people.
The staff was friendly, service was quick and prompt. The room was practical and simple, but certainly more than adequate for business travellers or holiday travellers.
The rooftop bar is exceptionally cozy. If you can get up there at around 5PM, you might catch the beautiful sunset.
This hotel is truly a value-for-money.. I will definitely stay there again whenever I come to Jogja.

Ampunghuang R. Patriadi

Room Tip: Ask for the room facing west. You can enjoy the sunset from th comfort of your room
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Here it is, a cozy hotel to stay. Located in the heart of city which gives us uniqueness of joy.
Experience various privileges of distinctive life rhythms of Yogyakarta. Inhale the fresh air and see the shining Yogyakarta. Capture colorful panoramas in every corner that keep sounding the beats of our spirit, and offer us cheers and unforgettable moments. The reminiscence of locals warm smile and regards from the staffs will always excite us to return.
A hotel for all seasons with all satisfying facilities we can find.
Wonderful nuance we can feel like no other places, fine sky bar, rooms, restaurant and fabulous rooftop swimming pool.
It is very recommended for all visitors and travelers to grab the wondrous ambiance here.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Gresik, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Small coloful hotel with small beautiful room. Nice lounge and food with reasonable price and portion. Very nice point is in the roof top.

Room Tip: the bathroom has worse waste water circulation especially in front of the closet.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Depok, Indonesia
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I was appointed as Project Officer for my company meeting. It is the first time that I'm in charge to create such event. I'm also member of SPG, Marriott Rewards, MAS Melia, and also A|Club so I created comparison between those properties. Bali or Yogyakarta was designated as the venue. Finally we choose Yogyakarta and I've found that other team members quite bore with the existing hotels in Yogyakarta so finally we chose all seasons.

I was attracted by Accor meeting planner terms & conditions which include all seasons as the participating brand. Having stayed at all other Accor brands (except Adagio, Suite Novotel and all seasons - of course; since they are not available in Asia-Pacific), I was in doubt to choose all seasons Yogyakarta as company meeting venue since I haven't stay at any all seasons hotel and I got mixed experiences with newly built Accor properties (even for the newly built *5 Accor brand) so I'm worried that it would ruin the event. I'm delighted that I'm wrong !!

As I correspond to the Sales Manager of the hotel, I knew that the meeting would be success since the Sales Manager of all seasons Yogya is very attentive during responding my request. She also quickly made the budget calculation accurately which I found it's rare thing comparing to other hotels that have proposed the offers.

Soon as we arrived in the hotel, we found out that the personnel in the hotel would go extra miles for the services. Simply faultless !! There are some minor problems regarding to the rooming list and I was afraid that it could not be solved since the hotel was full on that time but the problems could be solved by one of the reception staff (too bad that I didn't remember her name). I would like to pass special compliment for all F&B team which are deserved more than two-thumbs up since they were simply amazing, especially Mr. Ari which was seems really hard to say "NO" for every our requests. I also remembered Ms. Arin which also very helpful during the event. Most of the personnel in the hotel are friendly and I felt like we've already friends for long time ago.

The hotel itself is really beautiful. We really pleased with the design since it makes us feel younger and fresh. We really love the rooftop pool and we enjoyed the ambiance during our barbecue dinner. The hotel provides free wifi and there are two complimentary Lenovo PC on the lobby which is quite helpful for anyone who didn't bring their own internet devices.

We spent five nights in the hotel and we are quite pleased with the buffet rotation and we are really appreciated to those who made Beef Satay and Caramel Pudding during our stay since many of colleagues praised those food heavily. All in all, it was a great time in all seasons Yogyakarta and simply thick all the boxes for anything that we expect from 3 stars hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank virtualaris
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Nice colorful hotel with the best swimming pool on the roof top. The staff also very helpful, they simplify everything we need. The lounge have delicious meals and good price. But the breakfast menu was boring (if you stay for more than 1 day), no extra bed (because the space of the room was small, they said) and the bathroom have bad water circulation (so don't let your child go there alone, may they slip by the water).
Overall, i'll be back and stay more for my next trip.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Me and my college classmates just celebrated our graduation party last Saturday at Rooftop Sky Bar All Seasons. The first impression will surely be... it was an amazing venue! the settings and views were awesome! and the staffs were really helpful and friendly since the beginning we did the planning of the party. On the d-day, we were gladly surprised with the generous set of BBQ buffet. The steaks and satays literally kept coming til we cannot get enough space to eat them! And they tasted very good too!

Thank you All Seasons team for providing us the venue and such a great service! It's really completed our joy and blast of being graduated from university! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Essil212
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I previously stayed in Ibis Yogyakarta, next to Malioboro Mall. I was in Yogyakarta for the second time, I was thinking trying a new hotel and opt for All Season. The hotel is behind Malioboro Street, a mere 5 minutes walk.
The interior of the hotel is very colourful, from the lobby to the guest rooms and even to the bathrooms!
Service from the front-staff was good. The pool bar view on the top floor is great. I was there on Thursday night, the environment was quiet after the band has gone. The massage is affordable.
Overall, it's a very value for money hotel!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business