Stayed in a room in the lobby building, which are aging. There was a deal for a junior suite that looked very nice, but only for one night and I was there for 4. Still, good value. Large pool, quiet grounds except for the ever present street noise. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, which made the whole stay very pleasant. Wifi was marginal in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jayakarta Yogyakarta Hotel & Spa welcomes you as you arrived at Yogyakarta. The four star hotel which is closely located to Adi Sucipto Airport, is part of Yogyakarta's heritage which maintains culture and history of Yogyakarta, reflected by it's ornate decoration and the warth of the staffs javanese hospitality. The hotel's spacious garden area is perfectly suitable for grand scale events and outdoor activities. The lagoon shaped swimming pool is considered one of the largest in Yogyakarta, with separated small pool and facilities suited for family leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Jayakarta Yogyakarta Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jayakarta Yogyakarta Hotel Yogyakarta
- The Jayakarta Yogyakarta Hotel And Spa
- Jayakarta Hotel Yogyakarta