“Value for money - real and tasty pizza”
Review of Il Mondo Pizza - CLOSED

Il Mondo Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I've eaten here several times and never left the place dissapointed. Real cheese, good service and decent pricing makes me keep Next time I wanna try one of the pasta dishes.

3  Thank akyllev

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Every time I go to this place I leave with a smile. The pizza is great and is a nice change from sambal and rice. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank jibril88
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We ordered six pizza for a birthday party for my husband. Il Mondo delivered the pizza a little late (but it's Indonesia, so it's normal). The crust is well cooked, crisp on the edge and done in the center. It's not too soft and uncooked. The different selections are good from the four cheese to the mixed meat. The price is quite reasonable, each pizza will feed two or three people for only 50K IDR.

1  Thank CorningPaul
Reviewed 18 October 2013

It was my second time to Il Mondo pizza still same place and very friendly staff, Il Staggioni pizza, Spagethi Bolognaise, Primavera Salad so yummy with very cheap price

2  Thank dadang e
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I got tired of rice and me and my boyfriend went to this place... It was such a nice place and in the evening it has that romantic feel to it. Blueberry milkshake you have to try it ;) their pizza is really good and so is that beef lasagne. Really nice italian food. I went there twice!

2  Thank Cecilie S