Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja
Priceline
US$77
US$53
Priceline
All reviewspremier hoteltraditional foodswimming pool viewwater temperaturebreakfast buffetmeeting roomexecutive roombusiness tripthe check in processmany choicestraffic jamnice poolhotel is locatedmalioboro streetindonesian dishesbasic amenitiesrain shower
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I hope after their on-going renovation, the place would turn into nice hotel. It is conveniently located and you have access to everything you would need in and around Jogja.

I had terrible experience at this and I really hope it was because of renovation. My first room's bed linens were dirty, there was leakage in the bath, insects everywhere.
Was given another room , apparently a suit and that had loads of ants which even I got exported to Singapore with my baggage :-)
Limited choice of food, most staff hardly speak English.

They dont provide iron in rooms and its chargeable otherwise !!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Madan R
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This 22 year old hotel is due for renovation, starting in July 2013. Although it may still remember good old times, it looks really tired. Funny smell of the rooms, insects, unpleasant bathroom, limited menu options in the restaurant, dirty SPA, noise from the busy street... Staff very helpful and attentive. Hope all will change for good after the renovation:)

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Location is superb. Downtown busy Jogja, easy to reach any place in Jogja.
Room are clean but old interior is still okay but should be better..
Staff are friendly and always give us smile when approaching us..
Javanese ambient is the main thing for us to stay here as this is the main point when you stay in Jogja..

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Last week I've been staying for 2 night in this hotel, when I came, It's to early to check in time. So I need to board out some of my luggage, if I want to continue my trip around jogja city. The receptionist is very welcome, friendly, and my wife found what is lost when we had a trip to Bali. This friendly feeling.
I pick deluxe one, so I can't have a room with pool views. The bed is comfort and clean. the bathroom is so-so, because it need to renewed. I think you need to take your soap from home as i think the bath soap not so fragrant.
The breakfast is served with many alternative menus. from traditional to modern, but in egg corner is very poor because of amateur chef. she can't cook very well, still raw, and often makes other guest waiting a long time.
But overall, its a nice weekend in santika hotel.

Room Tip: maybe if you have more budget you will need an executive ones.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

the hotel is old building. the location is not at the malioboro but not far from there. you can go to malioboro either by bus (jalur 4) or taxi (about 10,000 rupiah) and not far from everywhere you need to go in the city. we had breakfast and lunch at the hotel, the food had many varians and most delicious. the staff are helpful.
i liked the welcome drink and ginger candy at the reception.
the check in process need improvement, after checked in my friend's room was ready at 15.00 pm, and my boss who checked in in the evening didn't get the room ready too.

there is no staff stand by near the pool. i brought my baby to swim at 10.00 am and can't find any staff to help to pump the neck ring and when found he took almost half an hour to pump it, came when we almost done swimming.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business