“Santika need to improve more”

Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja
Ranked #14 of 204 Hotels in Yogyakarta
Jakarta
“Santika need to improve more”
Reviewed 22 March 2010

It's been a pleasure for me to had a chance staying in Santika Premiere Hotel, Yogyakarta. First of all, i really love this town, so traditional and unique.

the location of the hotel is quite strategic, but not good enough because in my opinion, its not stated in center of the city. i have found it on my way from airport to Malioboro area. it is quite simple to find the hotel, especially if we take taxi as our main public transportation.

the cleanliness is good, i like it; also for rooms and sleep quality.
unfortunately, for personal services sometimes took a longer time to wait; for example for the house-keeping service.

the food is great also, so tasty and had various foods.

i was wondering, since i am one of the pet lovers, especially for high season, you may consider to think to have pet department. i may bring my pets to take a holiday season also to out of town as Yogyakarta and who knows, someone might think the same way too.

because amongst of big stars hotel (maybe in all around of Indonesia also), they don't provide pet care.

over all, Santika Premier Hotel is one of best hotels in Yogyakarta. They does have premium standard of quality.

Keep up the good work :)

• Stayed May 2007, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 18 March 2010

Have a great time spending holiday in jogjakarta this march. I loved the city, have visited Borobudur temple and the other big temple also (have forgotten the name of the place). I really enjoyed during night falls in malioboro, great food there. But what I really do enjoyed the most was the Spa. I have a great time enjoying the treatment given, the staff was friendly and full of smile, they were very helpful. They even greet me by name and it is the first time I stayed there!
Thank you very much for the lovely experience. I really enjoyed staying in a home far away from home

• Stayed May 2007
bogor
Reviewed 18 March 2010

I love stay in santika because they have a convinience room. And it makes my holiday in Yogyakarta perfect. The room was lovely, with a very comfortable bed. I really love when I had a breakfast, they have a special breakfast than the other hotel that I ever visited, and also the staf was extreamly friendly.
In my humble opinion, santika is the best hotel in jogja

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 November 2009

The hotel in general is a pretty decent hotel. The reception staff are friendly.
BUT the Check in and check out process is just amazingly long. When we arrived, they took like almost 30 mins to check us in. Worst thing is they did not even take our travel documents!
Because we have to leave early in the morning at 5am and I knew the check out will take equally long. I decided to check out the night before, amazingly, they take 2 hrs(time includes us going to our room to rest to wait for them to sort things out) to check us out because they cannot find our documents!! We would have missed our flight if we check out in the morning!
Otherwise, everything else was alright. Rooms and beds are clean.

Stayed November 2009
Travellers also viewed these Yogyakarta hotels
Novotel Yogyakarta
Hotel Tentrem Yogyakarta
Hotel Tentrem Yogyakarta
#4 of 204 in Yogyakarta
Jogjakarta Plaza Hotel

Been to Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja

Property: Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja
Address: Jln. Jenderal Sudirman 19, Yogyakarta 55233, Indonesia
Region: Indonesia > Java > Yogyakarta
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #14 of 204 Hotels in Yogyakarta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja 4*
Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja honours classic Javanese artistry and the city's rich cultural heritage. This iconic four-star property is steeped in old world charm yet offers all the necessary facilities and conveniences that every modern traveller has come to expect. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Santika Premiere Jogja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.