“"eiffel tower"”

Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta
Ranked #16 of 206 Hotels in Yogyakarta
Reviewed 7 May 2014

if you go to Grand Zuri Hotel Jogja, dont forget to swim. ya,,, the swimming pool is good, they makes their swimming pool like swimming pool in Bali. Glass wall that can show the clarity of the water. when we swim, we will also see the "Eiffel tower" which is located not far from the grand zuri. The tower may tower of the company next door Grand zuri. funny because sometimes I fear also that there is nothing with the tower. LOL

Room Tip: I forget whether in the west, east, north or whatever, but ask them to pick a place that leads to th...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank huuysandra
GrandZuri2013, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Huuy Sandra,

Greeting from Hotel Grand Zuri Malioboro Jogja...

Thank you to giving us a great complimentary comment on www.tripadvisor.com during your recent stay with us.

Our hotel core is "We Know How To Pleased You" so I thank for the compliment and your comment had shared to all of staff and department head concern on the notice board and I can see smile on their face to know it.

Let me know when you are coming back again and I will assist you to the "eiffel tower" you mean :-)

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed one night (well 1/2 day ) at this hotel and was very pleased of the room Quality . The staff was attentive and helpful .
I had to leave at 3 am and requested a packed breakfast for my tour to Borobudur at Sunrise . When i came to reception at 3 am pastries were nicely packed and ready and later at 7.30 when i ate them was quite fresh too ..thumbs up for that !

Didnt have time to check out the rest of the hotel as short time .but from what i saw in the room ,it should be good . The check in and check out was very prompt !

I asked a check out later than 12 noon as my flight was at 6.30pm , but they couldn't extend my room as they had full hotell they said =( , resulting i had to fly out still in the same clothes from 2 am in the morning ! ..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
GrandZuri2013, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Mr. Mahesh E,

Greeting from Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta...

On behalf of the staffs of Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta would like to thanks for your recent stay with us.

Also we thank for your appreciations on our room, attentiveness of the staff and breakfast box service menu that ontime delivery to you as we know how to pleased you.

I do apologize to not allow you for late check out as our hotel is fully booked on that time.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and hoping your next visit will be more memorable.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stayed for one night in 5th fl, my room was in the end of th hall near exit door,
I had problem with the wifi connection, the technician came and try to solve the problem but in the end it not working.
The pool was nice, not to big but its enough. Food very good and they have local menu

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with grandzuri.com

Dear Mr Taufiq,

Greeting from Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta...

On behalf of the entire management and staff Hotel Grand Zuri Malioboro Jogjakarta we ask your apologize for the inconvenience caused. Your feedback had share to department concern for a follow up.

We thank for your complimentary comment regarding our swimming pool and food at the restaurant.

Our Cerenti restaurant open daily 24 hours to delivery service to all guest room, lunch with the colleagues, meeting package and we have always local food corner which is we called "Gudeg"

Let me know when you coming back again, and we will arrange you personally.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My room is facing pool , located on the 5th floor.
As a worker who had weekend in Yogyakarta, I planned to enjoy my weekend by waking up late, However, at 7 am suddenly hotel turned on a very loud music from pool lounge that made me wake up. Nobody was swimming on the pool at that time.

After 2 songs, hotel lower down the volume of the music, but it was late as I already woke up.

Breakfast varieties were good, but the taste need improvement.
I also went to the restaurant for lunch, the din sum portion was around IDR 15k each. There was also promotion for steak etc with good price, but again, the taste needs improvement.

Room itself was clean and bright.
Bathroom had 3in1 shampoo/soap/conditioner, however, the dispenser was empty when I checked in. The housekeeping came to refill it after I called them.

Ricksaw parked in front of the hotel with price list posted, so very easy for guests to go to Malioboro and surrounding.

Room Tip: choose the room facing Malioboro ( not facing pool )
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Ika,

Greeting from Hotel Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta...

We appreciate you had taking your time to share your experience during stay with us. Additionally, we are noted that you found taste of our food need to be improve, late to refile dispenser in room and loud music that coming up from the pool which is facing your room.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience you had experience and your feedback had share to the department concern to be evaluate when we conduct the same event.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and let me know to assist your personally.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

On my third business trip to Yogya, I stayed at the Grand Zuri Malioboro. It is about half an hour away from the airport, although I didn't have time to explore the neighboring area it seemed very busy and happening. Rooms are spacious and clean and staff are always smiling. Best of all, there is no indoor smoking, I didn't even smell tobacco smoke, yay! I recommend this place, especially for short stays.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Hotel Grand Zuri Malioboro Jogjakarta...

Many thank for a constructive comment you have shared through our global partner tripadvisor. I am pleased to read your feedback and do noted that you are satisfied with our product and service as we know how to pleased you.

We wish you to coming back again and let us know

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed about 3days for bussines and friend visited. Great hospitality, nice room, unique swimming pool (like aquarium). Near Malioboro st. Near Tugu, icon of Jogja. In the front, 24 hour minimarket. close to rail station. And live music at the front yard hotel, (edge of the street) at thursday was surprised me.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
GrandZuri2013, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Mr Boris,

Greeting from Hotel Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta..

I would like to thank for your valuable feedback during your recent stay with us. On behalf of the management and entire staff we are so happy to read your experienced as well as we know how to pleased you.

I had shared your feedback on staff notice board and daily morning briefing and I can see smile on their face while reading your words.

We wish to having you with us on your next visit to Jogjakarta.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed at Grand Zuri Malioboro in 22-24 February. The most I like in this hotel was the pool, swimming pool at 3rd floor with unique design glass.
The location was very strategic, it was located at the heart of Yogyakarta city and famous shopping area "Malioboro".
The staff is friendly and very kind.
Its recommended hotel.... :)

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Yonasari
Alit N, General Manager at Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear Yona Sari,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Grand Zuri Malioboro Yogyakarta

On behalf of the management and entire staff I would like to take this opportunity to Thank for your great feedback trough our global partner Tripadvisor.

Our location is prime in the heart of the city center of the legend Malioboro street where you can buy some traditional purchase and local of our product

We wish to welcoming back you again