Period: around may 2014
Duration: 2 nights
Rate: IDR 350,000/night
Breakfast: included (but average)
Good things were:
- Good price considered location & facilities, better book directly through the hotel instead of Agoda etc
- This hotel is quite new, operated on march 2014
- Easy to find the hotel location
- Quite spacious room & bathroom.
In the first night, my room was small also the bathroom as well. And the other night, i asked the staff to move us to another bigger room (forgot the no) and they've given it, nice
- Nice view on the rooftop pool especially on sunset, you can enjoy your time with spouse up there
- There's a lot of eating spot around the hotel, possible to take a walk.
- Since they dont have basement. Their parking lot is so minimum, only 4-6 cars covered. The rests, you can left the car key on their security/valet service, i personally dislike it.
NB: find out how to improve this one!
- I was in the difficulties to find a table on a breakfast, very small space on the lobby *sigh
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Cube Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.