“Great coordinator and driver”
Review of Abhiseka Tour

Abhiseka Tour
Ranked #4 of 178 Tours in Yogyakarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A ground tour company in yogyakarta, surabaya, bali, lombok
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Atok was prompt and efficient in replying to our itineary plans via WhatsApp prior to the trip. Eko,the driver who was with us for the past 4 days was friendly, accommodating and humble. We had a great time with Eko. Thanks for making this trip memorable for us!

All reviews
"driving skills"
"via tripadvisor"
"amazing driver"

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Price is reasonable and driver is very reliable. He always come to pick us up on time and make prior booking for our visits so that we do not have to wait long. We felt very safe with his good driving skills.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We have had a super great and adventurous trip in Yogyakarta. The itinerary are arranged by Atok.
Atok & Dwi(a smiling and polite man):Thank you for kind service.You will be my first recommendation to anyone who wanna visit to Indonesia.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

atok was genuinely a nice person and took us to all our places of interest no questions asked. if we come back here wewill definitely be going with him again

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Writing a long review but read on if you want to have the BEST EXPERIENCE in Yogyakarta!

After making several inquiries from different drivers, Atok offered me the BEST RATE for our itinerary. I travelled with my mom and we planned to maximize our schedule for our 2-day trip to Yogyakarta. So for 2 full days, he followed the itinerary that I prepared without missing anything! And the itinerary was very packed since other drivers did not reply to me after I sent them our itinerary LOL. For our day 1, he fetched us from the airport at 6am, took us to a local place for breakfast then we went to Hutan Pinus, then 2-hour drive to the beaches of Jogjakarta. As we arrived early, all money changers were closed so we had to ask Atok to lend us some rupiah HAHA and he was happy to help us. He even brought us to a local lobster place near Timang beach and it was amazing! They had live lobsters, you just choose and they will cook it for you while you're having a tour so that you can eat it after your tour in Timang. After our tour, he drove us to a money changer which is not on the way to our hotel just so we can exchange a good rate for rupiah. Our tour for the 1st day lasted for almost 14 hours. For other drivers I think they will charge some extra rupiah since it's beyond 10 hours but he did not! Then for the 2nd day, we went to see Borobudur sunrise (fetched us at 3:45 am) and decided to skip a place after that since my mom's shoulder got really sore from the off-road ride to Timang beach (it is mandatory to ride one since regular cars cannot pass the road). He really got out of his way just to look for a local masseuse that can help my mom ease her shoulder pains. We got some changes in our itinerary because of this and he made sure that our trip would be maximized so he took us to a shopping place near Malioboro (which I think offers the best bargain shopping in the area) even though it's not in our planned itinerary. Then we told him wanted some sate for lunch and he brought us to a Sundanese restaurant which was delicious! We catched the Prambanan sunset and he drove us back to our hotel. The tour lasted for 16 hours! He was also under the weather while driving us and he did his best not just to tour us but to attend to all our needs! If you want the best tour experience, then you should look no further and book with him!