Service at Badladz was top-knotch. Restaurant staff greeted me by name each time they saw me and were so friendly and helpful -- after meeting everyone, I felt like I was immediately part of the family.
As a solo female traveler, safety was a priority and the Badladz staff did a great job making me feel right at home. Resort itself is small, which makes it feel more cozy (not like one of the monstrous vacation resorts with no personality). Rooms were spartan but clean and had everything that I needed: hot water, aircon, TV. Staff was great with providing me recommendations for anything else that I needed. The Mexican restaurant's dishes were also quite tasty and very reasonably priced.
Location was perfect for what I went there to do (dive, dive, dive!). Badladz is located meters from Muelle Pier, directly accessible via a 1.5 hour ferry ride from Batangas (or indirectly via a ferry ride from Batangas to Sabang plus a 10 minute car ride from Sabang to Puerta Galera). The dive staff (Meikie, Gavin, Jojo) are very knowledgeable and I immediately felt at ease after meeting them. I was there to get my open water certification and the course was easy-as-pie to complete, thanks to Gavin's expert teaching! After a great few days of diving, I am definitely planning on going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of the Puerto Galera resorts! Our hotel is small, quiet and very clean. Located on the Yacht Harbour in Puerto Galera Bay at the "quiet" end of the main tourist pier, Muelle Pier. Our location is very convenient for travelers. You will be only 6 km from both Sabang and White Beach making it the best of both worlds. This makes it a nice alternative to the crowds at both these locations yet close enough to enjoy these spots, far enough away for rest and relaxation. You simply MUST try our famous International restaurant. We are highly rated here on TripAdvisor and serve the best Mexican food on the island. If you have come to learn how to dive, whether you are a complete beginner and just started learning to dive, or you’re an experienced diver looking to expand your qualifications, you’ve come to the right place. Our in-house dive shop offers you everything you need to discover the beautiful underwater world of Puerto Galera – no matter what your skill level is. We’ll take you to the best diving spots in Puerto Galera, which is one of the most beautiful bays in the world. You will find that staying here at BADLADZ Dive Resort is great value for your money and offers many conveniences whether you're here to dive or to enjoy the surrounding activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Badladz Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badladz Adventure Hotel Puerto Galera
- Badladz Hotel Puerto Galera