Badladz Dive Resort
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
US$85
US$63
  • Pool
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$42
US$187
US$159
Priceline
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$31
  • Beachfront
Oceana Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$54
  • Beachfront
US$130
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$17
  • Pool
Steps Garden Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$47
US$67
US$57
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsmuelle pierdive resortmexican foodhotel restaurantaquatic lifeopen water certificationboat captainsea creaturesverde islanddiving spotsrooms are basicdiving coursewhite beach or sabanggiant clamsa great place to stayenjoyed my staytricycle ride
Reviewed 30 June 2011

I stayed here for about 2 weeks in July, the location is great..right next to the pier. Rooms are a good size and they have aircon. Linens and towels are fresh and the view from some of the upper rooms is great. There is a dive shop downstairs and the owners Sean and Myleen are super, super cool. By far some of the best food I have EVEN had came out of the restaurant... Great rates and I will def. be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ianianian30
BADLADZRESORT, Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2015

Hi ianianian30

Thanks for your great review. It's always so nice to hear that our guests had a great time. We hope that we see you again soon back in Puerto Galera.

Regards

Gavin

Reviewed 29 June 2011

I actually enjoy the place so much I've spent 1-2 months living there in the past 2 years. The highlights are the staff, the location, and the food. I'm not overstating it when I say that Badladz has one of the best restaurants for eating Mexican food and local Filipino dishes anywhere in the Philippines. Feel free to order stuff that isn't on the menu, they'll cook you up just about any local Filipino speciality and it'll be fantastic.

In general the location is great, and for me as somebody who works on the internet, I rely on the free WiFI in the patio area.

Puerto Galera is a quiet and relaxing place, but there is plenty of partying to be had just a short ride away from Badladz.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank DanAndrews11

Hi DanAndrews11

Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review. We are very happy that you had such a good time with us here at Badladz. You're always welcome here and hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Gavin

Reviewed 21 June 2011

There is no place like this one. Badladz has a heart. It is very distinctive from all the resorts in Philippines. The owner is amazing cool guy who is worth meeting. The area around is just incredible. Beaches, palm trees, unbelievable diving spots. I just love it here. I'll definitely go there again. You'd also love the mexican restaurant which has one oh the best meals I've ever tasted in Philippines and the sweetest waitresses. The best thing is that this resort is very close to the place where the dock and you will meet there many other interesting travelers and adventurers. Badladz is very unique and I can't wait to be there again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank NinjaHacker
badladz, Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2011

Thanks for a great review!

We loved having you and next time you are here enjoying a nice plate of nachos, the first beer is on us!

Reviewed 20 June 2011

Service at Badladz was top-knotch. Restaurant staff greeted me by name each time they saw me and were so friendly and helpful -- after meeting everyone, I felt like I was immediately part of the family.

As a solo female traveler, safety was a priority and the Badladz staff did a great job making me feel right at home. Resort itself is small, which makes it feel more cozy (not like one of the monstrous vacation resorts with no personality). Rooms were spartan but clean and had everything that I needed: hot water, aircon, TV. Staff was great with providing me recommendations for anything else that I needed. The Mexican restaurant's dishes were also quite tasty and very reasonably priced.

Location was perfect for what I went there to do (dive, dive, dive!). Badladz is located meters from Muelle Pier, directly accessible via a 1.5 hour ferry ride from Batangas (or indirectly via a ferry ride from Batangas to Sabang plus a 10 minute car ride from Sabang to Puerta Galera). The dive staff (Meikie, Gavin, Jojo) are very knowledgeable and I immediately felt at ease after meeting them. I was there to get my open water certification and the course was easy-as-pie to complete, thanks to Gavin's expert teaching! After a great few days of diving, I am definitely planning on going back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank shsiao05

Glad you enjoyed us!

The diving boat is here waiting for you next time you come!

Reviewed 12 June 2011

Pulling onto the dock, you can see Badladz not 100 steps away. Some of the most friendly fun and welcoming people I have had the pleasure to meet. An even shorter walk and you are aboard their dive boat. As the guest I was not to lift a finger. All the kit was done for me, tank changes, dive briefs great (all the information needed without all the rubbish), fantastic sites and a trip to the floating bar for the surface interval! Don't let the name put you off (as it almost did for me) it's a great place, great diving and amazing, skilled and friendly people! What more could you want.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Jenelf77

Just remind us next time about your lower room preference and we will sort it out for you. Remind us of this review and the first drink is on us!