I ended my vacation in the Philippines with a trip to Puerto Galera. Since this was my first visit to this place, I was not sure what to expect. The youtube videos posted by Sean were a great help. I made my reservations only 2 days before arriving at Badladz. I emailed the resort and got a quick reply from Rhoann. She provided me with detailed instructions of how to get the PG from Manila. I got the Ceres bus from Buendia in Makati, express to Batangas pier. That was a total barain at 130 php = $3.17. The journey was safe & went off without incident. It also helps if you speak a little Tagalog. I had fun practicing with what little I knew. My recommendation is that if you are not fond of travelling by water. Catch the earliler boat out of Batangas pier before noon as the seas are normally calmer in the mornings. I arrived at the Mullie pier at about 1:30 pm and had no trouble finding Badladz. The room was cozy and clean. Hot water shower good with strong water pressure. I dove with Badladz Adventure Divers, which is located on the same property. I was able to leave my dive gear with them over night for several days & had no worries that I would not get it all back. The best thing about this resort and dive center are the people. I was able to get to know them and I have a feeling that I will be back to visit my new friends. Being able to spend time with the staff of the resort outside the resort was an extra treat. I highly recommend getting to know the locals. They are friendly and genuine in making you feel safe and do their best to ensure you have a memorable stay. I met owner Mylene and her family, thank you for allowing me to share in your celebration in Tabinay. Gavin and Rhoann thanks for the hospitality. Jojo, thanks for sharing a meal & drink. Vea, Lin and the rest of the resort staff - Thanks you for the Aloha. I did not want to leave, and for me that means the trip was a success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of the Puerto Galera resorts! Our hotel is small, quiet and very clean. Located on the Yacht Harbour in Puerto Galera Bay at the "quiet" end of the main tourist pier, Muelle Pier. Our location is very convenient for travelers. You will be only 6 km from both Sabang and White Beach making it the best of both worlds. This makes it a nice alternative to the crowds at both these locations yet close enough to enjoy these spots, far enough away for rest and relaxation. You simply MUST try our famous International restaurant. We are highly rated here on TripAdvisor and serve the best Mexican food on the island. If you have come to learn how to dive, whether you are a complete beginner and just started learning to dive, or you’re an experienced diver looking to expand your qualifications, you’ve come to the right place. Our in-house dive shop offers you everything you need to discover the beautiful underwater world of Puerto Galera – no matter what your skill level is. We’ll take you to the best diving spots in Puerto Galera, which is one of the most beautiful bays in the world. You will find that staying here at BADLADZ Dive Resort is great value for your money and offers many conveniences whether you're here to dive or to enjoy the surrounding activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Badladz Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badladz Adventure Hotel Puerto Galera
- Badladz Hotel Puerto Galera