We didn't stay at Badladz as we had some family very nearby, but we did do our entire PADI open water scuba diving through Badladz, and feasted on their Mexican food several times which by local standards was very good.
The scuba diving course was 1st rate. The head instructor Gavin, from Dublin, Ireland, ensured we understood everything we were learning and has incredible patience. We felt safe at all times and by the end of the 3 day class we really feel as though were prepared to dive without constant instruction. At Badladz, the equipment is also new, perfectly clean, in spotless condition and manufactured by top diving companies.
Finally, it's worth noting the underwater beauty of everywhere we were while learning to dive. There are coral reefs all over Puerto Galera, and the coral, wildlife, colors and all else are second to none.
If you're looking for a great destination for diving instruction or just guiding, Badladz is your place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of the Puerto Galera resorts! Our hotel is small, quiet and very clean. Located on the Yacht Harbour in Puerto Galera Bay at the "quiet" end of the main tourist pier, Muelle Pier. Our location is very convenient for travelers. You will be only 6 km from both Sabang and White Beach making it the best of both worlds. This makes it a nice alternative to the crowds at both these locations yet close enough to enjoy these spots, far enough away for rest and relaxation. You simply MUST try our famous International restaurant. We are highly rated here on TripAdvisor and serve the best Mexican food on the island. If you have come to learn how to dive, whether you are a complete beginner and just started learning to dive, or you’re an experienced diver looking to expand your qualifications, you’ve come to the right place. Our in-house dive shop offers you everything you need to discover the beautiful underwater world of Puerto Galera – no matter what your skill level is. We’ll take you to the best diving spots in Puerto Galera, which is one of the most beautiful bays in the world. You will find that staying here at BADLADZ Dive Resort is great value for your money and offers many conveniences whether you're here to dive or to enjoy the surrounding activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Badladz Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badladz Adventure Hotel Puerto Galera
- Badladz Hotel Puerto Galera