As a novice at diving we could not have found a better place to start than at Badladz Dive Resort. Gavin the dive shop manager explained and sorted everything out for us and we took our initial training in the safety of the pool at the Badladz Beach Resort, where we were staying with family. In the afternoon our fab instructor (Irish Gavin) accompanied us on our first dive not far from the dive resort which was just amazing. The area is a fantastic place for diving. I really can't fault these Badladz guys - the equipment is of high quality and they carry it all to the boat. They only dive in small groups (not like various other crowded boats we saw). So you get lots pointed out to you and as a novice I felt constantly reassured and safe. We followed this up with 2 more dives off Sabang and saw turtles, giant clams, lion fish, a huge frog fish and many other beautiful creatures and corals. Next time we visit we will have to do Verde Island.
Both the Mexican and Filipino food is really good both here and at the Badladz beach resort. There is so much to choose from and its always cooked fresh to order, which may take a bit longer but we didnt mind - just have another cold beer! Great location and the staff are really friendly. We can't wait for the next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of the Puerto Galera resorts! Our hotel is small, quiet and very clean. Located on the Yacht Harbour in Puerto Galera Bay at the "quiet" end of the main tourist pier, Muelle Pier. Our location is very convenient for travelers. You will be only 6 km from both Sabang and White Beach making it the best of both worlds. This makes it a nice alternative to the crowds at both these locations yet close enough to enjoy these spots, far enough away for rest and relaxation. You simply MUST try our famous International restaurant. We are highly rated here on TripAdvisor and serve the best Mexican food on the island. If you have come to learn how to dive, whether you are a complete beginner and just started learning to dive, or you’re an experienced diver looking to expand your qualifications, you’ve come to the right place. Our in-house dive shop offers you everything you need to discover the beautiful underwater world of Puerto Galera – no matter what your skill level is. We’ll take you to the best diving spots in Puerto Galera, which is one of the most beautiful bays in the world. You will find that staying here at BADLADZ Dive Resort is great value for your money and offers many conveniences whether you're here to dive or to enjoy the surrounding activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Badladz Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badladz Adventure Hotel Puerto Galera
- Badladz Hotel Puerto Galera