“Peaceful hotel and great place for diving”

Badladz Dive Resort
Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Puerto Galera
Tampere, Finland
“Peaceful hotel and great place for diving”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Really enjoyed my stay in Badladz Beach Resort. It offer clean small rooms (with AC) in reasonable price. It was very quiet there, but TV program and other activities can be heard from other room though. Personnel very friendly and helpful.
I attended Open Water Scuba Diving course organised by Badladz. Everything went conveniently and professionally. Gavin is excellent scuba diving instructor! Not only technically skilled but also has great attitude in safety and environment. We saw a large number of sea animals and most memorable was big turtle!
For diving this is the place!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank jasako
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Hi Jasako ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review , we really appreciate you letting others know the positive experience you had with us.I will let Gavin know the nice words you said about him.Sorry about the room noise from your neighbors, if you let us know we have no problem asking them nicely to turn it down a little.

Kindest regards

Maylen Cooney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Beijing, China
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Impeccable service from the hotel staff and the crew at the diving shop. The rooms are simple but comfortable. The Mexican restaurant is more than adequate and serves generous portions for a very fair price. It's the ideal place for divers on budget.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank marcandrecote13
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Hi Marcandrecote13,

I am really happy to read you enjoyed your stay here with us , I will be sure to let all the staff know the kind words you said about them and I am glad to see you like our food.

Thanks again for the nice review and we hope we see you again.

Regards

Santa Rosa, Philippines
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I had the privilege of having my very first scuba dive with Badladz dive shop. Gavin is a master at keeping me from drowning. A very professional team. I had the time of my life and will return here for many more dives. Thank You to all!

Room Tip: I did not stay but will my next trip.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank David B
Hi David B,

Thanks again for choosing us to dive with and we hope you had an awesome time.Of course, I am glad to hear you didn't drown :)

Thanks again for the nice review and we hope we see you again under the water.

Regards

Margraten, The Netherlands
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We all the 3 of us liked our stay at badladz resort. the rooms are very clean and the people are very kindly. They were very friendly en always ready to help us. We maked severals dives at the badladz dive resort. Our most adventure dives from all over the world. Morris en Gavin showed us al the beautiful fish in the sea. several octopuses, big emperor-fishes, Murenes, many little colored fishes, en beautiful big turtles, en beautiful viewes in the sea. We also stayed at badladz beach resort. It was also very clean and the people are very kindly. good food at both restaurants.
It was very quiet at badladz beach resort en there where a beautiful beach wich very good to swim. At that moment we where the only one in the water most of the time. It was very soothing

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Wiel B
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Hi Wiel B ,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to let others know about the enjoyable time you had with your family with us at Badladz .We like putting the extra effort in so that your stay with us is extra memorable , I am really happy to see our staff were keeping your room clean , we know that this is very important to our guests. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back here soon.

Jackson, Missouri
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at the Beach resort and found it to be a great place to stay. It was quiet, but right on the beach. The staff was very accommodating and took care of everything we asked for. The owners were outstanding people as well. Gavin and Gavin at the Dive shop made my dives and my Brother-in-Law first scuba experience very memorable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Robert W
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hi Robert W,

We are so happy to see you have a good time with us Robert , thanks for the kind words about all the staff and I will let Gavin and Gavin know about the good job they did with your brother-in-law.We love knowing that our guests had a great time with us. Hopefully we get to see you back here soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This was not my first trip to Puerto Galera, but was certainly my best. I had not made plans before arriving there, did not know about this location and was not able to reserve a room, but the secret is out and I will not make that mistake again. The diving with Badladz was excellent, as well as the value. The staff made sure that we had a great time, were very professional and knowledgeable. I am a seasoned diver and the sites that we visited were great! The Discover Scuba Diving program that they provide was the highlight of the trip for my girlfriends son, they took their time with him and it was a wonderful experience for him, this was especially challenging for him as he speaks little English. I will be returning here for my next visit and The staff made us all feel very comfortable and right at home. This is a "must stop" if you are planning a trip to Puerto Galera! Erik R.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Erik R
Hi Erik R,

Thanks for leaving us a review , we appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your good time with us and I am really glad to see you and your girlfriends son had fun diving with us. We do our best to make sure everyone has a good time and we enjoy putting the extra time in so that you guys can the best experience possible.We look forward to see you guys soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had a great time doing my PADI open water certification with Badladz. Gavin the dive instructor was very attentive and focused on preparing me to be a quality diver. This involved focusing very much on my interactions with what was underwater and having no negative impact. The one on one attention was absolutely awesome too. The whole place runs smoothly and it was a real pleasure to dive with them.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Will C
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Hi Will C ,

Thank you for the review , we appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with us. I will let Gavin know the kind words you said about him. Well done for getting your license and have fun diving :)