“8 nights of peace and tranqulity”

La Solana Suites and Resort
Ranked #16 of 53 Puerto Galera B&B and Inns
Apex, North Carolina
“8 nights of peace and tranqulity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We spent 8 nights here in September and we had a great time. The resort is not far from the beach and far away from the live music that you would have to listen to well into the night if you were at a hotel on the beach. Being the off season we found that we were almost alone in the resort which was nice, it was peaceful and quiet. The rooms are not exceptional but they are comfortable and clean. The AC was good and so was the hot water, if you have stayed in the Philippines before you will know that can be an issue. Great cable and internet in the room too. A few things that are missing that would have made it better would be a refrigerator, coffee maker and a phone for the front desk.
By far the best part of our stay was the service. Always smiling and attentive to our needs, it was a real pleasure to stay there for our vacation. Breakfast was always ready and served with a smile. They also helped arrange snorkeling and our van back to the boat at the end of our stay. Very helpful.
I would not hesitate to stay here again and if you like the serenity that is missing from the resorts on the beach this is the place to be.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
LaSolanaResort, Guest Relations Manager at La Solana Suites and Resort, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback!

It was pleasing that you have remarked the location of our Resort and have noticed our responsive and accommodating staffs.

We do appreciate the intention in mentioning some flaws; refurbishment is realized step by step. Nevertheless we are always keen to upgrade our rooms. Your suggestions are noted.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next visit in the Philippines and hope to prove our superior standard of hospitality again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

This is my second day here at La Solana and it has been really great.The staff and managers are very helpful, attentive, and always ensure that we are being taken care of.It is not a beach front hotel but this makes the place really nice to stay as it is away from the crowded noisy beach front activities. The hotel staff takes you and picks you up to and from the beach for free. I am with my family and so far it is a very relaxing vacation.Their massage is really great.I had a sprain in my left foot due to the misstep i had in the boat and the lady who did my massage also fixed my sprain.I am feeling better now. The service is really great and quick.I noticed that our sink was clogged up and they immediately fixed it. When I told the staff about my sprain, they helped me find a hilot andeven drove me to the hilot's place.Breakfast is great.Quiet place, feels like home, excellent service, great massage, really stress-free stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank rubyb827
Thank you for your superb remarks!

The Management is sure to share this to our personnel for encouragement along with due recognition/s for their job/s well done. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Pasig, Rizal, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

I would not normally stay at non- beachfront Resorts, but the price was great value at 2500/night at standard deluxe room. The Shuttle service was excellent, always on time. The room was big which was a big plus. Bathroom wise was clean and spacious in size. Swimming pool and kiddie pool are also available free of use for Guests. Do not expect too much luxury in facilities at this Resort, but you can expect luxurious service at great value.

3 Thank Martinfabula
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

I stayed here for 3d/2n with my girlfriend. We arrived very early but was able to get a room fairly fast. Everything was clean, from room itself, comfort room, even the Resort's exterior. The room we had was spacious, bed was comfortable that we had good night sleeps. WIFI was available  for free which had been nice. Solana is really quite decent Resort for the price I paid. Staff are really courteous enough to provide our needs and answer our queries. Location is just Five minutes walk way from the party area but the Resort provides shuttle for free anytime from 6am-10pm so it should not be too much of an issue. If ever I go back to Puerto Galera, I'll still stay at this Resort.

• Stayed May 2012
3 Thank Bryann018
Pila, Laguna, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

i just want to give my sincere gratitude to the owners and staff of La Solana Suites and resort. It was my first time in Galera and i had fun, i also had a great time while staying in the resort. i love the smiles and greetings of the staff of the hotel. Also to Mr. Harold and Ms. Aubrey, they are such a lovely couple they are a very down to earth person.. the resort is in a perfect location, I had the total relaxation that i need. Thanks to Herson also for driving us.. THANK YOU to La Solana for being welcoming and accommodating. Surely i won't forget my experience in La Solana.. its more fun in Puerto Galera because of La Solana!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Pool side is great!
1 Thank Mae Christene D
Libmanan, Camarines Sur, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

As a good traveler La Solana Suites and Resort are one of the most perfect and exclusive location for relaxation, good service, well grooming guys from staff to the manager. Hospitable white polo shirt guys from serving to service. Special thanks to Ms. Aubrey, Manager Harold, Mam Tes, Ms. Violy, Ms. Darlyn, Ms. Jes, Mr. Herson, & Mr. Jervy....Thanks also to Park Way Meat Shop, Vista Hotel, Park Way Grocery from cashier to staff. I would like to thanks also to my fellow guests from STI Laguna Mr. Daniel "loloy", Mr. Martin, Mr. Patrick, Mr. Lestly, Ms. Jovy Ms. Mae Ms. Jen & all the guest that i meet before when i was stay at La Solana. Thank you to the owner Ms. Tessie Marquez and Mr. Ferry Marquez. Thank you White Beach, San Isidro, Puerto Galera Oriental Mindoro.

From Lyceum of Alabang University practicum 'er Guest
Regie L. Espares

1 Thank Regie E
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

I have always been a traveler. With this,I get to see different places to stay in and experience their accommodation. When it comes to resort hotels in Puerto Galera, no doubt, LA SOLANA SUITES AND RESORT is the prime choice. From its conducive location where you can have total relaxation, --to each and every proficient staff who truly exeed customer service and most importantly, their cost efficient rates for a more sensible and budget friendly leisure.

Surely, La Solana Suites and Resort is a superb treat for every tourists and travelers. :)

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family