Sea Jewel Beach Resort
US$187
US$163
Agoda.com
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$42
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$74
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
US$86
US$63
  • Pool
Oceana Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)
US$54
US$46
Orbitz.com
US$130
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$31
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$67
US$56
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$17
  • Pool
All reviewsbatangas portwhite beachcable tvrooms are cleanbeach frontthe ground floorfew meterstricycle ridericeaccommodationgaleraboatresortpuertopierproximityphilippines
Reviewed 24 January 2012

my hubby and some members of my fam stayed here last jan. 20-22...first impression was wwwoooowww...good plave...with good people..highly recomended...worth d price...

Room Tip: just see and prove for urself
2  Thank Marlyn C
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Pros: Clean place, close to the beach, aircon room, great value, good service, affordable food, hot water, backup generator, all information needed was provided through email.

Cons: Little low on water pressure(3rd floor), power was flickering past midnight and the compressor on the A/C keeps making loud noises which kinda woke us up(probably just on that day)

1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Stayed here twice if ever in White Beach again I will be happy to stay again Not sure about the Resort in the name much more a Hotel.Everything was good can not think of any problems

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank RutlandBernie
Reviewed 12 January 2012

My husband, a Puerto Galera first-timer, and I went to White Beach last year for my birthday and stayed at Sea Jewel Beach Resort. I only chanced upon Sea Jewel when I was looking for a place to book online. I was attracted by their affordable prices. I booked a 3D2N stay. Making a reservation was very convenient because their timely replies. When we arrived, we were fetched by one of their staff. Sea Jewel was tucked cozily in the quiet part of White Beach, which at the same time is just a 2minute walk from the beachfront. The staff were very accommodating and courteous. The place itself was clean and well-maintained. Our room and our bathroom was also very clean and "maaliwalas", which goes high in my book. It was spacious enough, with A/C, and cable tv. They also have free WiFi at the ground floor. Sea Jewel gives you a very homey feel which really helps you relax and forget about the hustle and bustle of city life. It feels like coming home to your own place after an escapade on the beach. My husband and I are our very excited for our return trip, again on my birthday, which we have been planning since we left last year. We've made our reservation with Miss Tess, who was also our contact person last year. We definitely recommend Sea Jewel for those who are looking for accommodations for their stay in White Beach. Seas Jewel definitely gives a you a bang for your buck, and so much more.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AinaKrystin
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We went to puerto galera and stayed at SEA JEWEL HOTEL. They gave us a wonderful experience and we felt like we're in a high class hotel compared to others. Staff are friendly and accommodating, though we did not try any activities, our stay was the most unforgettable one. I got a family room 5 and I never had problems in getting a reservation. Thanks so much! See you soon..

1  Thank teenah m