“Asia Divers are the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Diving Puerto Galera

Diving Puerto Galera
More attraction details
Owner description: Twin tank diving is safer than single tank diving, easy and fun. We are a small friendly team aiming to bring all types of SCUBA diving to the enthusiastic diver. We aim for the highest standards and keep your hobby interesting by offering some varied alternatives from the standard dive centre. Twin tank diving is not all about deep or decompression diving, indeed it’s about so much more. We offer both single and twin tank diving courses and guiding with accommodation.
Tokyo, Japan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Asia Divers are the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

My 7th or 8th dive trip here diving with Asia Divers. The "loading dock" (it is a little like a conveyor belt) area is spacious, has a nice wooden deck so barefoot or booties friendly. The staff do everything but wear your gear for you!
The guides are long-timers who really know the sites as well as the conditions except for our Verde Island trip on the speed boat. We all admitted we should have turned back, but huge waves on the surface didn't spoil a gorgeous dive at my favorite site here.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank japanmike

• Finnish first
La Paz, Bolivia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best choice in Sabang Beach for your certifications and dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I arrived in Sabang Beach looking for a dive centre to do my Advanced OW. I checked like 5 or 6 centres and finally I chose Dive Vip because seemed more professional than others, gave me the best prices and they paid attention on my interests. The others only tell you the price, schedule and no more...
Once the course has begun, everything was positive: Tanja,the teacher, explains in a clear way all the concepts you need to know. All dives were well organized and there were no problems.
Personalized attention, professional staff and the best deal in Sabang Beach! Definitely you should choose DiveVip!

Visited January 2014
Burnley, Lancashire, England
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Top dive Guide and dive sites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I went to puerto gallera for the diving in December 2012, I booked with Dive VIP and I am glad I did. John and his team were fantastic, they were very friendly and know lots about the dive sites . I was surprised to find so much marine life within 5 meters of water. I undertook my rescue diver training with John and I passed successfully, he was thorough with the training and not only did I have to practice it, I actually had to rescue a visiting diver for real when he got into difficulty with us diving, he recovered successfully and I felt sure that I had done a good job.
I would recommend Dive VIP for anyone wanting to dive there, you will receive a fantastic value for money dives and be guided by experienced guides. I will be returning again this year to see what else I can photograph and video.
A real must to do, one of your bucket list adventures.
Thank you John.

Visited December 2012
Philippines
“Diving Course Philippines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

Planning your dream vacation? Perfect getaway? Philippines is the best choice. Diving here is gaining popularity under scuba divers. We can surely meet your high expectations for us. We all know that Puerto Princesa is included in the Seven Wonders of the World. So, what are you waiting for? Have a trip in the Philippines! Dive with the giants of the ocean and discover the amazing coral reefs and different fishes you can see. See you there!

Visited December 2012
Misawa, Japan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Professional, Reliable Dive Outfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

I went through the open water certification course with John Barratt a few years ago and hadn't been back to the water since then. I live in northern Japan and the tsunami kind of dampened my excitement about the water for awhile. A buddy and I went down again last week for 2 days of diving. John gave us a good package price which included private transport from the airport in Manila and good, clean, air-conditioned rooms with balconies and wifi. John had to head out of town for the week, but we were well taken care of by one of his partnering dive masters (don't remember his name...only that he was welsh but didn't sound welsh;) Anyway, my buddy and I were VERY rusty on our diving, but the dive master took the time to run us through the motions again. It only took one dive to get back in the groove. As is typical for Puerto Galera, the reefs were great and there was tons to look at. We went on two or three wreck dives as well which were my favorites. The dive master had a great eye and was able to point out things I wouldn't have seen in a million years like electric clams, frogfish, and a stingray buried in the sand.

Visited June 2012