“Best pizza i find”

Vesuvio's Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 83 Restaurants in Puerto Galera
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vesuvios Pizzeria Sabang location has moved to bigger and better premises. We are located in Market Street turn left at Tropicana Hotel. We now have air conditioned rooms to serve you better. Vesuvios Pizzeria has opened our second location in White Beach Puerto Galera. We have duplicated our services with the same service and wood fired pizzas. We are open from 11:00 AM to11;00 PM FREE HOME DELIVERY Vesuvios Pizzeria serves traditional Italian wood fired pizzas baked in out original wood oven imported from Milan Italy. We also serve made on the premises pasta utilizing out imported italian extrusion pasta machine. We use only top shelf ingredients on out pastas and pizzas. Our motto. For our pizzas "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU DONT PAY FOR IT"
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The price is a little high. But the Pizza is one of the best. The toppings great and the size can be chosen.

2  Thank Erich W
Hankhm, Owner at Vesuvio's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I know we are the most expensive pizza here in Puerto Galera Sabang but the price is dictated by the toppings which are all imported from Italy and we do not skimp on the amount of toppings. we also have the added expense of obtaining wood supplies which is a difficult process as it is illegal to cut down trees in the Philippines hence we have to source from the hill people who scour the mountains for fallen trees and we have to buy from them and must pay their price. We have been operating for almost 3 years now and have not increased our prices even though prices of the italian imported cheese and meats have increased. We have been able to keep the price the same only due to the support we get from you our customers and we make the commitment to you that we will always provide the best possible ingredients in out product. We look for ward to seeing you again

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Pizza was good and the service fast and kind. Definitely money well spent!
I went there few times for a tasty dinner and a nice outside seating with a view on the busy street.

2  Thank Micael27

Thank you for your review We are pleased that you enjoyed your pizza to the extent you placed a review praising our product. We will always endeavour to keep our pizzas and pastas to the highest standards. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

In the greater New York area, where I come from, there is a pizzeria on every block. I normally had pizza there at least 3 times a month. I was suffering from extreme pizza withdrawal in the Philippines until I tried Vesuvios. I eat there at least three times a month. It is by far the best pizza I have eaten in the Philippines. But for the aussie accent of the owner, I would think I was in a local NY pizzeria. The crust is crisp, and the ingredients fresh. They have a wood fired oven which really makes a difference in the quality of their pizza. For everyone who wants to taste what real pizza should taste like, I hardily recommend Vesuvios.

2  Thank Robert J
Hankhm, Owner at Vesuvio's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for your fine review. I have been to New York and have had the fine pizzas there. I am pleased that we can compare with pizzas you are used to and it's comments like yours that reinforces our desire to make the best pizzas in the Philippines. We do use imported ingredients when we cannot source local to ensure that our toppings are the absolute best that we can supply. Again thank you and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

When it comes to Pizza I am spoiled and in UAE where I live it is nearly impossible to get one.

So I was very satisfied as I tried it on my last trip to Sabang. This is how Pizza should taste. Keep doing your job there cause you doing it good.

I love it. Coming back, talaga.

1  Thank Joerg H
Hankhm, Owner at Vesuvio's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Pleased that we can serve you once again and as before you were happy with the food we offer. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

For great Pizza, try this place. Excellent food, quick service and right on the only street in Sabang, just before the Banka boat terminal. Street viewing of the parade of people can be quite entertaining from the outdoor seating !

1  Thank Ron H
Hankhm, Owner at Vesuvio's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that over the last 2 1/2 years we have bed able to remain consistent in our product and keeping 99.9 % of our customers pleased. We have always promoted our Motto "if you don't like it you don't pay for it" which guarantees you that we will always treat the customer as our most valued asset.