“One of the best resort to stay in puerto galera”

Marco Vincent Dive Resort
Ranked #7 of 54 Hotels in Puerto Galera
Reviewed 15 December 2011

We just love this place! i've been to puerto for 3 summers with my family and stayed at different hotels there but i can say that marco vincent was the one that treated us the best.
They would even open the jacuzzi ahead of time and extend the use of it just for us to enjoy, the staffs also did made us feel at home during our stay. also love the way they prepare and serve the foods... very affordable menus too.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Jayson_Emily

Reviewed 27 October 2011

I and my friends planned to have a short vacation in Puerto Galera to free ourselves from toxic schedules and stress. We looked for a perfect place to enjoy and relax and we chose Marco Vincent upon searching in the net about the hot spots in Puerto Galera. We had read great reviews about this hotel and frankly and honestly speaking, we proved that all positive reviews about this hotel are definitely TRUE!

We stayed for about 4 days. Marco Vincent catered a lot to guests like us. Upon entering, a warm greeting and smile were shown by the staff. The decors were so eye-catchy and glamorous. Inside the hotel, there's a very clean swimming pool with a jacuzzi on its side. The background music also soothed us and everyone in the hotel to relax. What I also like about this place is the room. It's equipped with all the necessary things needed by guests like me. Moreover, I also like the way the staff treat their guests; so approachable and warming.

I would like to give Marco Vincent another good point when it comes to the ultimate fact that aside from having restaurants inside the hotel, there's a restaurant too owned by Marco Vincent at the beachfront. The place's so relaxing and pampering. The foods were so mouth-watering and delicious.

All our needed services were delivered properly by Marco Vincent. I and my friends enjoyed our stay and we are craving to be back again there very soon.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Yhean05
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Having spent a good amount of time at the dive shop, and since obtained both my Open and Advanced Water diving certification, this is one place I'd definitely recommend to anyone who is keen to become a diver. The resort also offers a Discover Scuba programme which gives a very good insight of diving. The instructors are very meticulous and endearing. Also, Marco Vincent Dive Resort is the only dive centre along White Beach to have a training pool.

Situated a stone's throw away from the beachfront along White Beach, this is one resort to go to if you'd like to have a pampering holiday, no fuss, no hassle. It serves wholesomely the purpose of pure relaxation, and enjoyment of serenity.

The oasis-like interiors of the resort soaks you up into an almost surreal but pleasant dreamlike state. The decors have been very tastefully done up and if you'd like, meals can be taken at the in-house restaurants, with a choice of a al fresco dining. A jacuzzi awaits invitingly by the side of the resort's swimming pool on the ground level.

The resort has an extensive list of cuisines, offering a good range of the local Filippino dishes to Western dishes, amongst all serve a palatable good taste. If you'd like, one can also dine at the beachfront restaurant bar, Aqua, also owned by the Marco Vincent Dive Resort.

The rooms were spacious and the housekeeping staffs were immaculate and efficient.

The resort definitely has excellent service staffs, and a very hospitable & amiable diving centre environment. All thumbs up, and my definite check-in resort should I ever see myself back in Puerto Galera.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank alytashi
Reviewed 12 March 2011

We were there last March 9-11 just few days ago to celebrate my bday. W/ me are my hubby,my officemate and my 1 year old baby. We want to experience the best since it's our first time in galera and we found it in Marco Vincent Resort. With a very affordable price I can't believe we will be pampered so much like in a five star hotel. Their resort is located like 100 meters away from the beach w/c is nice coz I don't wanna here any nightlife noise. It's very private,romantic and quiet perfect for honeymoon and those wanted tranquility. Their staff are helpful,very polite and alert they always observe to know the needs of their guest. We felt very special w/ our stay there. They also upgrade our room from deluxe to super deluxe as a birthday gift to me. They even greeted me happy bday w/c made me feel so welcomed...We are just group of 3 adults but they gave us 2 queen size beds w/c made us very comfortable. I really like the room, very elegant spacious and classy. Their food taste good I like the "sinigang na tanigue". I also like their free breakfast coz of variety of options from filipino to american dishes. Really a world class hotel. I really miss their jacuzzi, actually it's my favorite coz it massages my body all over...They are very generous they even offer fresh milk for my baby at breakfast for free. They also have unlimited towels u can ask for it anytime u need u can even use them when u want to sit down at the beach...I will surely comeback in Marco Vincent to try their diving package. I want to stay there for a long time w/ the rest of my family...I will surely refer Marco Vincent to all of my friends, officemates and aquaintances. If u wanna be pampered, and relax Marco Vincent is the answer. Really a world class hotel/resort...An amazing resort...

• Stayed: March 2011
4  Thank ghie17
Reviewed 31 January 2011

I recently stayed at the Marco Vincent Hotel for almost 2 weeks. I can't say enough good things about the place. Everything was clean, the room was big and comfortable, breakfast was fine and the staff was friendly and polite.
By far the best part of the holiday was Merj, the receptionist at the front desk. Her dazzling eyes entranced me the minute I walked in. She is the most beautiful Filipino girl in White Beach; so mesmerizing that I felt compelled to buy her a new dress for her birthday.
I highly recommend this hotel for its solitude, cleanliness and most of all, Merj.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ter10242003
Reviewed 5 January 2011

My honest comment is based on what I have seen, experienced during our travel & stay in Marco Vincent. Moving from port to destination is well organized, upon entering the resort a very friendly & professional employees will immediately attend the needs of their clients/guests. Facilities are complete and perfectly designed for relaxation & entertainment, environment is really inviting especially for couples. Food has various preferences from local to European menu where you can choose. I even felt pampered the way the staff treated us.
If I will be given time to unwind again by the company where I employed I’ll go back to Marco Vincent to explore more pleasure like diving.
More power to Marco Vincent Continue serving the people and show the beauty of nature in Puerto Galera.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank jam224_11
Reviewed 1 January 2011

I can hardly begin to express how absolutely awful this hotel is. Getting there is via a path surrounded by cheap hotels and dilapidated village huts, leading to a dirty and muddy road at the end of which the hotel is situated. No zircon in lobby at arrival was the first sign that this was a cheap, run down and bottom of the barrel establishment. The rooms (and I booked the most expensive) were truly dreadful. Old, small, very poorly decorated and the noise from the road was deafening. The kind size bed was extremely uncomfortable and the pillows small, dirty and hard. The television was at least 20 years old and the picture blurred. The noise from the refrigerator was so loud, we had to turn it off to sleep. For all of this, we had the privilege of paying an exorbitant UD 145 per night. A complete an utter rip off for one of the worst hotels I have ever seen.
We left after one day and found somewhere much better on Small Laguna beach.
I would not recommend this place to anyone who expects even a little luxury or quality in you holiday accommodation.

• Stayed: January 2011
8  Thank Shaka121
king26, Manager at Marco Vincent Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2011

This review is extorsion. As soon as the writer arrived at our front desk he demanded our front desk staff to refund his deposit or else he will write a negative review about our property. Just like any other hotel, we have a 24 hours cancellation policy. He wants a hotel that is closer to the night life of the town.