All reviews dive resort hot towels sunset cruise ginger tea the entire staff diving destinations highly recommend this place to anyone chef prepares thin crust pizza staff bent over backwards hot lunch staff knew our names friendliest front desk staff white beach large boat beach front the entire week
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The staff were very respectful and helpful in making our travel experience smooth and more enjoyable. The hotel was very neat. The food was delicious. I would definitely recommend tourists to stay at this nice and clean hotel. They even have a faucet outside for feet washing after walking at the beach.

Room Tip: The hotel has no elevators so staying on the ground floor is more convenient
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Riza F, General Manager at Marco Vincent Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for taking time to share your great feedback on trip advisor and recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are looking forward to Welcome you again at Marco Vincent Dive Resort.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this resort for 3 nights. Everything was great! The location is the best on the island, the rooms are spacious and the staff is just amazing! Super friendly and helpful. Especially Marianne! She is an angel! Highly recommended!
Definitely will come back.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Yana K
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I spent 7 days last month with the MV, my fiancé and myself had one of the best trips of our lives not just the amenities but the people who work to make your stay something special. Marlin, Warren, Sherman, Jesse and Coco made the diving safe and a phenomenal experience local people sharing their knowledge of the beautiful coral reefs that they call home. Nathan, El, and the rest of the dining staff made the food service exceptional including private lunches on a small island beach every day, fresh grilled fish and shrimp, vegetables and mango. If you don’t know what a boodle fight is you should learn. Thanks again Marco Vincent for a job well done!

Scott

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank axsjpinaz
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Marco Vincent Dive Resort
Puerto Galera
Gorman Dive Adventures and Travel goes back to Marco Vincent Resort 2017

I just got back from my 5th trip to the Philippines! I travel all over the world searching out some of the best diving and resorts to stay at while I am leading my groups scuba diving. This past month; October 2017, I lead a group of Scuba Divers and a Non-Diver to the Philippines to see some of the Best Diving in the world. Being located in the Golden Triangle of Bio-Diversity, the Philippines offer some of the best diving, most gracious people and some of the best dive resorts that are available to divers. Marco Vincent Dive Resort located in Puerto Galera treated my group like were were their only clients and they went overboard to make us feel at home.

We were greeted at the airport with several greeters and then boarded comfortable shuttle buses for the hour and half trip to get to the harbor to board our boat that got us to the resort. We expected rain for our entire time at the resort, but the rain gods shined down on us and we had warm sun for the full 10 days of our stay!

We were greeted at the resort with a tasty welcome drink and by the next hour it seemed that the entire staff knew our names. We were called; Mr. Tom or Miss Jane almost Immediately! We were shown to our rooms almost as fast and the staff knew our names. Our rooms were comfortable and located around their indoor pool that was lit up at night making us feel like we were all in Vegas, staying at the Bellagio!

Meals were offered in their buffet room or out by their pool! All meals were great and if you had a special need, they were happy to provide you with what you needed! Nathan was always there to help out!

Our dive gear was picked up the following morning after checking in at our door and carried to the boat to set up after we arrive for our 1st dive. Since we were staying for 10 days and had 8 day of diving, they made it simple for us keep all the gear on board and ready to go for the next day of diving! The boat, Big Beth, was of a out-rigger design and offered space up to 30+ divers. We were a group of 12 and had all the boat to ourselves!

We had 1 Dive Master for 4 Divers, so there was no large group to be bumping into each other. The Dive Masters knew the dive sites and seemed to know where every great opportunity of a great photo shot was located. The Dive Masters were; Marlon, Sherwin, Warren and Ampo.

I had more to say, but it looks like TripAdvisor did not copy my whole review so that I could edit it, so this is all I have to say.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diver2700
hotshark, General Manager at Marco Vincent Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Tom, our team greatly appreciate your great review. It gives us great motivation to keep improving.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The diving with this crew is fabulous! I felt completely spoiled on the boat with equipment assistance, amazing fresh served food, and attention to detail!
Even at the resort staff were friendly and super helpful! I would definitely stay at Marco Vincent again next time I travel to the Philippines! :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megan W

We look forward for your next visit to Puerto Galera. Great thanks fom our team for giving us the opportunity to be part of your great vacation.