We had been bringing clients to Oceana Beach Resort for the last 3 years. Our groups totaled to more than 400 people.
The over-all feedback is mostly positive.
1) Food is always generous and flavorful. Unforgettable is the barbecue they serve during dinner. Breakfasts are also filling and have varieties.
2) Service is personalized. We love the staff. They always do their best to accommodate all our requests. Special thanks to Sir Michael (the owner) who would often mingle with the clients at night and serve his special drinks. Ms Jenny (the Resort Manager) is always friendly and would do everything to provide our needs.
3) The resort itself is far away from the noise of White Beach. Made us feel like we are on our own private hideaway. It is also refreshing to see a garden beside the beach. The facilities needed sprucing up but we can see that the management is trying its best to update the look.
The resort is also family-oriented, meaning, the management does not condone unruly behavior from guests and "questionable" dealings.
If you are looking for a spruced-up, glitzy resort, Oceana is not for you. But if you are looking for a simple, rustic hideaway, then this is the perfect resort for you.
Can't wait to go back to Oceana this year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Oceana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceana Beach Hotel Puerto Galera