Having read the various reviews here on trip advisor we booked to stay at Dolarog with a little trepidation. We needn't have worried....From the moment we arrived our stay was punctuated with smiling willingness and competency. One should remember that nothing happens too promptly in The Philippines and isn't that the joy of stepping out of the rat race for a vacation? I do believe previous reviews must have been taken on board by the resort because we saw no evidence of the poor experiences by former guests. The food was of good quality. Various options were available for breakfast , all very pleasant and although dinner was a fixed menu there was an ample amount of food and a good variety on the three nights we stayed. The bungalows were clean, modern and airy with ceiling fans and plenty of access to window vents.
Island tours were inclusive of our stay as were rental of snorkelling equipment including fins. The crew on the boats were knowledgable of the area and happy to oblige with longer or less time at venues as requested.
We had an amazing massage ....best ever. Well over an hour and every muscle group worked on - only P600.
Dolarog is set in a beautiful location 20 mins by boat from Coron Coron beach. Telephone the resort on your arrival into El Nido to ensure you are waiting in the correct location for their boatman to find you, then your transfer will be straight forward.
The peace and tranquility of the resort is mirrored by the calm, gentle approach by all the staff. No sign of a grumpy manager during our stay.
The Fearies, Bristol, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolarog is a beach front resort set in a palm grove near a lush forest. It boasts one of the best views of the Bacuit archipelago’s sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Dolarog Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolarog Beach Hotel El Nido
- Dolarog Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island