This is a late review. :)
We booked with 4seasons last May 2013 for husband's birthday.
You would definitely enjoy the view if you will insist to stay on their 2nd floor. The room is basic but enough for us to rest. The shower isn't working right, the sliding door to the balcony can't be locked either. We can't do anything about the bathroom but they fixed the door. Their food isn't good and very expensive. We just didn't have a choice but to to order from them on our first night because we were so tired from the travel.
Their staff were very nice. We signed up on their tour packages and I could say their boatmen are really kind. They will assist you when you go snorkeling or on my hubby's case, they literally pull him back to our boat as he was so tired of swimming all day. :)
Only disadvantage is travelling from the resort to the town. But I didn't mind at all. The tricycle only charge 50 pesos anyway..
It's a place that's quiet yet the view is amazing.. I would definitely be back and rent a room from them again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated resort with 15 rooms facing ocean view and 5 rooms none ocean view with private balcony... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Nido Four Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elnido 4 Seasons Resort
- Elnido Four Seasons Hotel El Nido
- El Nido Four Seasons Resort Palawan Island