First of all: This is in no way a resort! It at best a pretty wore down hotel/hostel far away from the center of El Nido.
In some maps (even google maps) the Chinese owner have apparently placed the "pin" for the location of this place in the center of El Nido. It's wrong.
The hotel is situated a 10 minute tricycle ride south of El Nido, and is far away from "everything".
It's surprisingly noisy surrounding even though the place is way out of the city center.
Pool area is nice, but the beach is completely useless.
The reception staff will very often not be able to get you a tricycle, and you are better off walking up to the main road and stoping one there.
If you don't mind living in the city center, stay away from this place, as you can get way better accommodation for a way better price in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated resort with 15 rooms facing ocean view and 5 rooms none ocean view with private balcony... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your El Nido Four Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elnido Four Seasons Hotel El Nido
- Elnido 4 Seasons Resort
- El Nido Four Seasons Resort Palawan Island