I stayed here with my friend on a dive trip. The place pretends to be upscale but it is shabby and I was extremely disappointed. It does have a very nice view and the breakfast was OK. Too far from town to walk to and there is nothing in the area to do or see. I will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated resort with 15 rooms facing ocean view and 5 rooms none ocean view with private balcony... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your El Nido Four Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elnido Four Seasons Hotel El Nido
- Elnido 4 Seasons Resort
- El Nido Four Seasons Resort Palawan Island