We stayed at their Deluxe (D2) room which is right in front of the beach. The view especially during sunset is simply stunning. The room is nice and spacious for two people. It has A/C and mini refrigerator. The only thing I didn't like is the almost see-through curtains combined with the sliding glass and screen doors of the room because we just couldn't control the amount of sunlight coming in the room especially in the afternoon. But, it was kinda nice waking up to a very serene view of the sea in the morning.
They have their own boat for the tours but unfortunately for us, no other guests were taking Tour C the same day as us so Brian, the manager, helped us book a tour in town. Stunning Vistas is very near El Nido town proper. It's just a few minutes ride by tricycle. But you can always walk to town and enjoy the view. But I would not advise anyone to walk at night because even if it's a relatively safe place, the street from town is dark.
They have a restaurant there if you are too lazy to go to town to eat. The food is delicious but nothing extra-ordinary and the price is at par with the other restos in town.
All in all, our stay was nice and I would love to stay here again if given a chance to visit El Nido in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corong-Corong, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines directly facing the primary islands across Bacuit Bay, Stunning Vistas Beach Resort is close to all that the town of El Nido offers, but more private, quiet and natural. Dazzling, changing scenes created by altered light and weather conditions characterize views from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Stunning Republic Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stunning Vistas Beach Hotel El Nido
- Stunning Republic Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island