Coral Bay Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
MaryGold Beachfront Inn(El Nido)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Cadlao Resort(El Nido)
  • Pool
All reviewsvip roomcorong corong beachtricycle ridenice cottageevery morningoverlooking the beachcleaned every daystay in el nidowater pressurebalconytourspesosislandphilippinesgeneratorpowernightlife
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Nice resort in Corong Corong (50 pesos by tricycle from El Nido beach) Confortable and clean rooms. The view from the garden is beautiful, even is the beach is nothing really special. Good breakfast. Price a bit high but then El Nido is not cheap anymore so I guess that's one of the best option anyway. One thing that could be improved: when electricity is down (which happens quite often) there is no generator... Also noise from the building in construction next door from early in the morning, but not much can de done about it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I could not be any happier with my recent stay at this quaint resort along Corong Corong. It’s a well-maintained property with decent size beachfront cottages that will treat guests to stunning El Nido sunsets. It is about 5 minutes tricycle drive to El Nido town proper, which I find too crowded and dark at night so if you are looking for a nice relaxing place that is not too far from town, this is the place to be. They currently don’t serve meals other than breakfast that comes free with your room reservation, but for a 15 pesos ride, we very easily made our way to town for a wide selection of beachfront dining experience.

We did all the tours (A,B,C,D & Inland tour) during our 5 days stay at El Nido and we’re so glad we made the reservation with Ali, who is the resort’s contact person for tours. Through him, we met this hardworking father & son (Mang Rodel and Jaz) who went far and beyond the money we paid them to make sure we are having fun and getting our memories documented, at the same time.

I will be back, and when we do, we hope to enjoy the bar they are now setting up in this lovely place. Salamat po sa lahat ng umalalay sa amin habang kami ay nandyan.

J.Y.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The location south of El Nido is a good option away from the noise of El Nido. The beach is not up to much as its very shallow at both high and low tide. Though ½ hrs walk south is one of the most amazing beaches I´ve seen. Probably be developed in the foreseeable future. Ok back to the resort. The rooms in the main building arn´t up to much, just Ok. The electricity runs on the resorts generator so the aircon is on. Though we stayed at other cheaper places and a fan is all that is needed. Service is good and friendly. And the owners Allan (French) & Bob (UK) are always good for an entertaining chat. Breakfast is also ok. So would we go back? Maybe next time in El Nido we would try another place further south. The tricycles into El Nido cost nothing so no worrys about distance from the town.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndyT875
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We were here also last 2012 and we came bec of its convenient location- right next to the pebbly beach so you can ride the boat right away- no need to go to the town proper..clean, comfortable enough rooms with free plated American breakfast (they dont serve rice)..get the family room if you're more than 5 adult pax ( it has a its own ref) ..plus the place has its own quiet generator..a rock garden while most lodgings in El Nido have no open space at all..huts or swings where you can relax after the day's exertions..plus, drink a beer or two with Alan, whose French, with his lovely Filipina wife, or with Bob, the retired American, who are the owners of this quaint place..so, see you again next year! ( btw, your El Nido island hopping experience will be at a more relaxed pace and a more personalized, stomach-filling one if you get your own private boatman who has his own 2 boats and will buy early the fresh seafood at the wet market ..And there's no one more capable than Monding (cel #09106990115/09215182986), who cooks a mean, succulent grilled fish! )

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Duoventures
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I am glad that I found this place after I decided to go to el Nido for my 7 days holiday. Robert,who is the manager of the resort,take good care of you,offer you the welcome drink and answer all my silly questions before I got there. Susan and the other people at the resort all helpful for anything you wanna know. Just front of the VIP room,there is the best sunset beach I've ever seen in my life,you will have different sunset every single day,during the morning we got pick up for the island trip here,back at the el Nido beach side. In the night,if you wanna have a drink with friends and relax,you could just sit at the garden area,all cover with wooden trees,don't worry about if it's raining. Only 10 mins by the local transport to the downtown,easy to walk around the downtown,nice restaurants and bars down the beach side,for sure you will enjoy the time there.
There is a bar just right next to the resort,but I didn't have time to try,keep it for the next time. Sit outside of my room everyday,enjoy the view from the garden,what else I need for life then. This is the place where your soul is relaxing,I will be back there soon. Thanks Robert,for everything you have done for us there.

• Stayed: July 2013