“Excellente !”
Review of Sanctuary Restaurant - CLOSED

Sanctuary Restaurant
Description: Welcome to Sanctuary Bar, Restaurant & Coffeeshop. We have only one rule at Sanctuary: Our customers are #1! Everything we cook is prepared fresh daily, with the freshest ingredients. We know you will enjoy the fresh foods. Sanctuary brings you a tasty food, fresh drinks, fresh tea and coffee that will keep you coming back for more! We are proud to serve you with a smile.
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I'd spent a few weeks in Elnido and Sanctuary was my #1 favourite restaurant. Everything about this place was just perfect: the staff, the food, the atmosphere. After a while, I got to know the owners and staff and they really go out of their way for all their customers.

Mark is an amazing chef and the waitresses, Arlyn and Joy-joy are super friendly and cute :)

The menu is a nice mix of Filippino and Americano at reasonable prices and everything is made fresh.

Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

We tended to pop in for lunch here as we got addicted to their pulled pork sandwiches. Yummy!!!

Add in some bacon and its even better!!

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I had the Pumpkin Soup with bread, and found it quite disappointing. It was too watery and tasted like instant powdered soup. One of the cheapest items on the menu at 120 pesos but still not worth it.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We visited Sanctuary because it has good reviews, but it was so disappointing. OK, it's cheap for the amount of food you get, but the quality is poor and the serving is way too big. We ordered Bihon Guisado (fried rice noodles) and vegetable pasta. They were both served with the weirdest garlic bread that was spread with margarine and had a few burnt bits of garlic sprinkled on top. They both tasted of nothing and we couldn't finish half of what was presented to us.

I wouldn't bother coming here when there are better places in El Nido.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We actually just went there because they have a very long Happy Hour and we were in desperate need of a nice ice cold San Miguel. We had a look at the menu and decided to have dinner.
It offers mostly local food for moderate prices and even some combo meals with real good value.
For that first dinner I just had some fried noodles and I was surprised by the huge portion and the very generous amount of veggies I got. I really liked it. I don´t remember what my boyfriend had; something with meat, he didn´t share, so he must have liked it too.
The second time we´ve been there I ordered the pasta with prawns and tomatosauce. Awesome! Big prawns, great pasta. My boyfriend had the fried chicken. He loved it.
Service was really friendly too.
Definetely try this place.

1  Thank ThoChri