- amazing view overlooking the bay
- good price
- privacy in your own balcony
- personal service
- secluded and quiet jungle surroundings but still a short walk to the town/bay
- no power generator
- bathroom and toilet problematic (in Room 2, Cottage 1)
- water has metallic smell
- the room is hot (ceiling fan was not strong enough for such a big room)
- bed was not made up nor the room and bathroom cleaned
- no fresh towels
We stayed at Room 2 at Sea n Jungle for 3 nights at the end of March and had a wonderful time. It's set on a steep hill surrounded by a jungle. Day and night we could hear the jungle wildlife while enjoying the fantastic view of the sea and the bay.
While Sea n Jungle is typical of a small outfit in that amenity standards are not always up to par but they make up for it in service. Their personalized service feels very authentic.
All in all, Sea n Jungle has the ambience, atmosphere, and service that makes for a memorable stay.
For my complete (and long version) review of Sea N Jungle, see my blog post at: http://wanderlusting.me/lifeinthephilippines/hotel-review/sea-n-jungle-budget-hotel-in-el-nido/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea n' Jungle.Rooms to rent overlooking El Nido We just added 2 more cottages!! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sea n Jungle Resort El Nido, Palawan Island