Staying in an expensive resort for the first time is a risk, that may either turn you off if it turns out bad and disappointing or be a starter of more expensive trips along the way. In our case, I am so Happy that we chose MINILOC as it delivered and gave us the best vacation we ever had.
All other accommodations in El Nido, whether in budget or in any of El Nido Resorts, have the same views and attractions to see and enjoy in this part of the world. What really differs among them all is the kind of services that each provides. Yes, it is expensive in Miniloc but with the kind of feeling that every single staff made us feel and the convenience and fun that its well-oiled activities and amenities catered to us is what worth the extra cost we paid. The feeling that you are well-taken care of and the ambience of the exclusivity and safety is what I love even more and way more special.
I love the rustic mood and ambience of Miniloc. And spending an afternoon and enjoying a sumptuous dinner in Lagen was truly a treat - experiencing the rustic and modern touch of both resorts.
I love every minute of our stay in Miniloc and I will definitely go back one day. Photos attached give justice to superlatives that I avoided mentioning as words are not enough to describe the experience. Mabuhay, El Nido Resorts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island