When I saw the place only one word I whispered " Paradise". It's really a paradise! Perfect holiday destination for all ages, Specially to us.It has crystal clear sea water so we could snorkel and see those multicolored tropical fish. We also experience their beach bar and the most important, they have a friendly staff. We had our Island trips too, It was extremely fun and I may considered the climax of this tour experienced. The food was really delicious! They had the best sea food. Only one thing was a problem, the sunlight was so strong, so don't forget your sunblock when you go there specially in Island tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island