We want to thank El Nido Miniloc Island for giving us the most beautiful honeymoon experience. From the red carpet entry to the plane, to the musicians greeting us at the airport and the resort, and then being dwarfed by the incredible limestone cliffs, massive jackfish in the clear water, and the stunning water cottages, this place is just breathtaking. The snorkelling and fish life is world class. Imagine being in a tropical aquarium. Dropping off the dock in front of the resort, you are faced with a 'wall of fish' and then 100's of other colourful fish, starfish, corals, and crystal clear water. Unbelievable. The staff are so friendly, always smiling and happy. The food was delicious- so fresh and healthy, with a wide range of different cultural culinary choices. The activities scheduled to the different islands, lagoons were fabulous. Our private dinner was like an experience out of the 'The Bachelor' or other romantic hollywood movie/show. It didn't feel real! We just loved the fact that this island didn't feel 'hotel-resort' like, and fell in love with it. The massages in the water cottage was just idyllic as well. The drinks were very reasonably priced for a resort, and the bartender makes great cocktails. It does seem expensive, but is totally worth it, and is an experience you will never forget. Thankyou El Nido.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miniloc Island is a rustic and charming hideaway reminiscent of a coastal village. Miniloc Island is located in El Nido, in northwestern Palawan. It takes a 75-minute direct flight from Manila to get to El Nido or a 6-hour travel by land from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City).Miniloc Island Resort is tucked within a beautiful cove surrounded by towering limestone cliffs and a vibrant coral reef. It is a gateway to popular activity sites in a breath-taking location known for its high biodiversity. The resort has 50 cottages and rooms built in traditional Filipino design over the water, beside the beach, or surrounded by garden and limestone cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Hotel El Nido
- Hotel El Nido
- Resort El Nido
- El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island Palawan Island