“You'll leave with a full stomach.”
Review of Lucky Alofa

Lucky Alofa
Ranked #79 of 120 Restaurants in El Nido
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Good food, large portions and interesting original mixes (chili pepper shots, mango and calamansi-lime ones too). Premium liquor at the bar and friendly staff.

I had seafood pasta (tuna and shrimp). Shrimp was good, but tuna was probably canned. Dish was okay though. My bf and our friend had their burgers. Another friend had some veggies and rice. The guys liked their burgers, which were huge. Nothing too amazing about the patties but they said the sauce was good and different (Jack Daniels in one of them).

1  Thank marian16rox

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Amazing burgers and pasta. We went here every other night when in El Nido. The pepperoni, bacon burger is outstanding and great value and atmosphere. The singapore sling cocktail is also great.

2  Thank Jessicaemily1991
Reviewed 22 April 2014

they have welcome drinks,a friendly employees and order comes in a minute....have wifi and music will not make u bored

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I only ate here once. I tried their burger and it was good. However, I didn't fancy going back because I thought the place was too noisy. Besides, why eat Western food in El Nido? I prefer local or Asian dishes and seafood treats.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The spicy & the mango shots were amazing. Good times. Good people :) The food here is also really delicious. I recommend any of their burgers. Great place to meet new people and unwind after a day of island hopping. Win.

1  Thank Samantha T