“Great service”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Puerto Princesa
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Nice hotel, really comfortable beds, and good AC that runs regardless of brown outs. Staff are lovely. The service from Mimi and the guys in the restaurant was fabulous, we even booked to go back after our tip to Tubbataha Reef. Only down side is that they (like all places in PP) have water shortages so the pool was closed on a day that all we wanted was to laze by and swim in it, but that's the way things are in the Philippines.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank charliemc242
There are newer reviews for Dolce Vita

Reviewed 17 April 2014

A nice place with a big family room with air con. We were 4 friends staying in a big 6 person family room. The pool area was great, rooms clean and the staff friendly and nice but the restaurant was a disappointment. The area was very calm and peaceful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura E
Reviewed 17 April 2014

First time here and it was a lovely place to stay at. The room was big and clean. The bathroom and showerroom was big which was a plus for me. The service was great. The staff was friendly and polite. Very beautiful place. Good pkace to relax on :)

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Stefán Örn G
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I decided to celebrate our 1st year wedding anniversary in this hotel in Palawan.
I can say that they are EXCELLENT with CUSTOMER SERVICE.

They will give everything you need.

Even the surprised dinner to my wife. When I requested to add some flowers and cake to surprise my wife, I don't see any hesitations.

The manager namely Ms. Lut De Guzman is very accommodating and friendly. I commend her for being great the whole time. I salute you Ms. Lut!

Ps: Sorry for the late posting of review. Been busy for the past few weeks.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I enjoyed our vacation stay at Dolce Vita, the best staff, clean and nice owner. I strongly recommend this place to my friends from Las Vegas. Dolce Vita is comparable to some of the hotels here at home in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SusieF5
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I don't really like to give away my secrets but after six years of returning to the Dolce Vita I'm feeling guilty! Dolce Vita is a gem. Great locally inspired rooms some even with a domed ceiling. The staff is eager to please and attentive. The restaurant menu will please everyone with its blend of western and local dishes. There I've told you my secret. Now I'm going to have to book way in advance now. Maybe you should too

Room Tip: Get there early!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I send my inquiry through this website to Dolce Vita Hotel regarding their room rates. I got immediate response from Ms. Lut and even got a special discounted rate.

Hubby and I stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights during our recent trip to Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan. It is away from the busy road and really quiet and you can hear the birds singing and chirping in the morning. We stayed in the Villa Suite and we were happy with the accommodation we got. Room was spacious for two and the bathroom has good hot and cold water.

Bed was very comfortable and different with the canopy. We stayed on the 2nd floor and even though someone is working on the nearly villa suite you could barely hear any noise. Hotel personnel were very helpful and accommodating.

Over-all enjoyed our stay in this hotel and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room at the 2nd level at the end is best as there are no other guest passing by and very quiet too.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple