Stayed 2 nights, nice garden setting. Helpful and attentive staffs. Room rates are reasonable (1800 pesos), value for money.
Quite near the airport and city proper. Taking a trike to the city proper will cost only 20 pesos for 2 pax.
Poor wifi signal in rooms though, had to go to lobby or restaurant just to connect. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is every traveller's hideaway - with a relaxing ambience, comfortable and clean accommodation, warm and friendly people and staff to make your vacation a truly enjoyable one. All rooms are fully airconditioned with basic amenities, spacious and homey. Set in a tropical garden oasis where your body and mind will find true relaxation while you are on a holiday. Hibiscus Garden Inn is just 15 minutes away from the newest International Airport, accessible to various tour destinations, restaurants and other points of interest in the city of Puerto Princesa, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa