We stayed here one night before going to ElNido and again one night coming back. The place is very relaxing, with a nice native villa feel to it. All the staff are friendly, polite and efficient. Whoever's running the place is doing a really good job. The transfer from/to the airport is a good bonus too. The food at their restaurant's quite good and reasonably priced as well. If there's anything to whinge about, it would be that you cannot book directly using a credit card. And any credit card payment at the inn has a 4percent charge. But they're very clear with those things when you enquire.
Would definitely recommend, and would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is every traveller's hideaway - with a relaxing ambience, comfortable and clean accommodation, warm and friendly people and staff to make your vacation a truly enjoyable one. All rooms are fully airconditioned with basic amenities, spacious and homey. Set in a tropical garden oasis where your body and mind will find true relaxation while you are on a holiday. Hibiscus Garden Inn is just 15 minutes away from the newest International Airport, accessible to various tour destinations, restaurants and other points of interest in the city of Puerto Princesa, Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Inn Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa