“INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE”

Natural Arts Travel and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Natural Arts Travel and Tours is not just any business establishment specializing in selling Palawan and International Travel Packages and other traveler’s necessities, but we consider this as a traveler’s lair for any traveling enthusiasts who are always game to any adventure. It has always been our passion to prioritize our guest’s satisfaction above anything else, as we believe that kindness is a virtue that leads to the real epitome of great success. We will give nothing but the very best level of customer service that any client wishes to obtain. As a family-owned business, we at Natural Arts Travel and Tours treat our clients like family; ensuring their safety and enjoyment on our well-provided services. Let us be a part of your #TravelGoals, and make your dream travel a reality.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have referred all my besties to this travel company and they never fail to amaze my guests with their 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Accommodation is fantastic, the staff is kind, activities are just incredible! You keep coming back for more!

KUDOS TEAM!

3  Thank Cheradee D
ladyguide_palawan, Owner at Natural Arts Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review. It was with great pleasure to be of service in showing you the wonders of Palawan, the Best Island in the World. Hoping to see you again here in Palawan with Natural Arts. Cheers! Till next visit

All reviews
"palawan"
"island"
"boat"

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Thank you NATURAL ARTS TRAVEL AND TOURS especially to Ms. Vanessa De Castro Marquez :) I was amazed by the peaceful and beauty of the islands, Breathtaking ziplines and splendid view of the scenery, I will recommend you to all my friends and relatives, Surely i'll be back!

3  Thank Justine Caryl G
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I organized a 4D3N for my family and friends last May 31-June 03. The experience was amazing, we enjoyed our stay there so far and I saw and experience by myself the real beauty of Elnido. It was not an easy travel most especially we went there with a big group 14 pax in total but our journey was very smooth from the airport to the hotel and to all our tour destinations with the help of my travel partner Ms Vanessa who have been there to guide us all through out.

Service was excelent, with her lovely and friendly staff ( Dae) who have been there to answer all my inquiries in behalf of Ms Vanessa. I will definitely reccommend them to others.

Kudos to all the bagkeros, tourguides and to my Travel partner itself Vanessa de Castro for this amazing and unforgettable trip.

3  Thank Michelle C
ladyguide_palawan, Owner at Natural Arts Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you very much travel partner for trusting me as always and for your review. It was with great pleasure to be of service in showing you the wonders of Palawan, the Best Island in the World. Hoping to see you again here in Palawan with Natural Arts. Cheers! Till next visit

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Who would have thought that excellent service requires much amount of money? Well, not the principle of Natural Arts Travel and Tours.

Just this month, I really challenged myself to do my first ever solo travel and I decided to do it on my birthday in Palawan. Thanks for Natural Arts. They didn't made me feel alone in this travel because of their hands-on and excellent service. From inquiry to booking process up to the tour itself, I must say that their service exceeds my expectations comparative to other Travel Agency who also rendered good ones. KUDOS to the beautiful owner, Ms. Vanessa and her husband (forgot the name. Sorry Kuya, hehe ☺) who happened to be on our tour in El Nido just to make sure that their clients will have an amazing experience in Palawan. They are very quick to address each client concerns and needs. Very flexible, cool and friendly. Not to mention Ms. Vanessa's skill in photography, evident in some of my beautiful pictures I posted in IG and FB (@jamrimbao and @capuccino88). Special thanks to Damey for his patience on answering all my concerns (big or small) about this travel.

For a very affordable and reasonable price, I got to visit Underground River, Tour A & C in El Nido plus a half-day City Tour in Puerto Princesa. I also experience the night life in El Nido and it's so fun! Thanks to its amazing owners themselves who happened to be my companion at the party. Isn't cool? HAHA! My fellow guests were so kind including our equally handsome tour guides and "bankeros" (I miss Mel and Kenn June ♥♥♥). The food they prepared is great during tours (They even exerted more effort to prepare to celebrate my birthday). No rooms for regret. Amos Hostel, the place where I spent my 2 nights in El Nido was also good. Receptionists and other staffs were very accommodating and kind. Definitely a good choice to stay!

Indeed, the experience is close to perfection! It's indescribable. No hassle as in and it's all because of the EXEMPLARY SERVICE of this agency! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! And I shall return. Cheers!

2  Thank Jam R

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I arranged for a family trip. I’ve been to Coron and Puerto Princesa (with friends and colleagues) twice each, prior to this visit. We met Ms. Vanessa in a travel expo at World Trade Center Manila, last October. Since then, she immediately attended to all our queries, especially during our stay in Palawan. We were to take a van ride to El Nido, by Kevin John Transport. It was unfortunate that we have not been endorsed to the team until I called Ms. Vanessa to inform her that we have landed and were waiting outside the airport of PPS. It would have been better if we were provided a schedule of activities per day, at least the expected pick-up and travel time from point to point, and the tours. Those info were provided though when we inquired during our stay. Choice of tie-up accommodations/lodging may also be improved. We may write a separate review for the hotels we stayed in. The team responsible for the island tour in El Nido was very hospitable, though we had a little trouble starting the tour on time (for a reason we did not ask) which caused us to get back to our hotel an hour late. The ride back to PPS had been waiting there for an hour (with other guests waiting in it), which was pretty embarrassing. Back in PPS, the PPUR and city tour guides were notable. We commend the guides for the informative and entertaining facilitation of both tours. We were just surprised we had to wait for half a day to do the PPUR tour. We had to stick to that day’s sched since we were with a group. Though they offered activities like mangrove boating and zipline to kill time. As for the city tour, they offered for a snack some free taste of the popular Baker’s Hill hopia with soda. Me and my cousins just played by ear when it comes to the sched. In general, the whole trip is still one for the books. Natural Arts Travel and Tours have a good set of team members that can make you feel at home. Cousin from abroad intends to come back with her friends. I may recommend this travel agency. Thank you once again and more power!

3  Thank Henedine Mae M
ladyguide_palawan, General Manager at Natural Arts Travel and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018