good pts on:
1. our friend's child is free
2. i think the cheapest stay in Coron
3. personnels gave us privacy bec they dont care a lot (as if we arrived wet with sand fr island hopping or too late at nyt)
4. a 20 min walk fr the food chains/market
5. no deposit, no hidden charges
1. seems personnels dont want to help guests. I asked if they have hot water available for my morning coffee.The men on the phone (fr Duchess Pension) said, twice, they have none. But I found out they have it in their pantry. I just wished they should have said 'just pay for it, it's not free' instead of me going out the place imagine just for a mug of hot water.
2. clean, aside from a clogged drain in our shower room
3. some noise at night coming from a videoke nearby store.
4. no welcome drinks/rain caller gift (fr a website info, they have these.but none)
5. curtains are undersized, sunlight made the aircon room hot.
anyway if u just looking where to sleep in Puerto Princesa but most of your time will be spent outdoor, then avail Duchess Pension...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Duchess Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duchess Pension Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Duchess Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa