My wife and I stayed at the MDB from 12-14Jan2012 and I must say that our stay was "Just Awesome". From airport pick-up with an introductory tour from Mr Jess to the Staff and Crew (especially Ruben and Merilyn), to our chartered tricycle operator, Mr Empoy. The stay was suited to our needs. Crew always goes the extra mile to ensure full satisfaction. Although the facilities were as can be expected of an older place, the Staff and Crew compensated with the ever-important "human" touch. There are on-going improvements to the facilities. My wife and I decided to book our accommodations in MDB on our next Palawan travel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina de Bay is a private getaway resort situated just twenty minutes away from the airport. On that way from the airport, you will already see a breath-taking view of the Puerto Princesa bay and the mountain ranges. It is also at Marina de Bay where the private yachts and boats can be viewed docked at front. During the night, the ambiance becomes even more spectacular with the vast view of the stars in the sky and with the dainty lights of the city screaming in from across the waters. Marina de Bay is not like any usual hotel building simply built in the city, it encapsulates the natural wonders of Puerto Princesa - a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marina De Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina De Bay Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Marina De Bay Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa