Friendly and courteous staff, big and clean rooms, wonderful view . I love the free transfer to/from the city and the airport The food is just right. The meat of the port sinigang needed a little more cooking. But overall , our accomocadation at MDB made our Palawan trip a very memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina de Bay is a private getaway resort situated just twenty minutes away from the airport. On that way from the airport, you will already see a breath-taking view of the Puerto Princesa bay and the mountain ranges. It is also at Marina de Bay where the private yachts and boats can be viewed docked at front. During the night, the ambiance becomes even more spectacular with the vast view of the stars in the sky and with the dainty lights of the city screaming in from across the waters. Marina de Bay is not like any usual hotel building simply built in the city, it encapsulates the natural wonders of Puerto Princesa - a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marina De Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina De Bay Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Marina De Bay Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa