We stayed from Dec 26-30.although we booked only a day before,we were surprised that there was a shuttle to pick us up at the airport even though we did not make prior arrangements. There was a welcome drink for all the guest who arrived at the resort.
Here are our + points for the resort:
1. All Staff are very accomodating.they entertain all our concerns and queries
2. The ambiance is excellent.
3. Rooms are big enough for the family
4.foods have variety and our budget friendly
Things need to improve to:
1. Improve room hygiene.some parts of the room have termites already which may cause detoriaration of the facilities
2. Check lightings as there are busted bulbs already
3. The kiddie pool needs to be cleaned.our kids was not able to use the pool
4. Consider having additional activities on the resort so as to make guest have a more enjoyable stay at the resort
5, make cable tv availble on each rooms
6. Provide hi speed wifi network
Also, we know that this is beyond your control but it wil be very helpful if the road going to your hotel will either be cemented or asphalted. This will definitely play a role in whether guest will decide to return at your resort. We dont mind not staying at the city proper but it will be very helpful if the ride is comfortable and not a bumpy one.
Overall,i can say that it was a very memorable and enjoyable stay in Marina de Bay. All the staff are so warm and treated us with utmost pampering.
Regards and God bless!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina de Bay is a private getaway resort situated just twenty minutes away from the airport. On that way from the airport, you will already see a breath-taking view of the Puerto Princesa bay and the mountain ranges. It is also at Marina de Bay where the private yachts and boats can be viewed docked at front. During the night, the ambiance becomes even more spectacular with the vast view of the stars in the sky and with the dainty lights of the city screaming in from across the waters. Marina de Bay is not like any usual hotel building simply built in the city, it encapsulates the natural wonders of Puerto Princesa - a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marina De Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina De Bay Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Marina De Bay Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa