My sister recommended me this place after she stayed there in 2010.I went home to the Phil after being away for 15 years.I went on a 10 day island hopping vacation El Nido,Cebu and Panglao.And my favorite accomodation of ALL was Balay Inato the staff were superb very friendly and helpful.The added bonus was the Chicken Inato restaurant( reasonably priced) located right on the property.There's hot water in the shower.Wi-fi is fast.The free breakfast is delicious.
I was so impressed by them calling my Underground river travel tour eventhough i did not buy the tour from them.They booked my dinner reservation in Ka Lui and offered free transfer to the airport when we left.The free filtered Hot and cold water located at the reception desk was to me the most helpful i can make tea or 3 in 1 coffee anytime. There's a small bbq stand across the street selling grilled tuna and it's cheap.I'm definitely coming back i want to see Honda bay and eat at Kinabuch.I really love Puerto Princesa!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven't choosen a place to stay in Palawan? Balay Inato Pension is a home away from home. Away from the noisy streets of the city, only 3 minutes away from the airport and 5 to 10mins away from the city proper. A budget frieldy Bed&Breakfast Inn, Balay Inato Pension is the best place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Balay Inato Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balay Inato Pension Hotel Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa