It was a nice hotel. Its just 1 year old, but the hotel is always booked up. it has fridge in the room. also close to the beach. they have free shuttle service to and from the airport. Free breakfast as well and nice staff. but the location of the hotel is a little far from the city center. Advantage its on quiet place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge...your home by the sea in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines. Kookaburra Travel Lodge is ideally located in quiet and tranquil surroundings of Puerto Princesa City , Palawan , Philippines . Just a 5-minute ride from Puerto Princesa City Airport and walking distance to a nearby beach.It consists of fifteen (15) well appointed guestrooms that would make a selective travelers feel special and comfortable. It’s professional and friendly staff complement its excellent facilities and services.Our spacious Montezon and Katrina rooms open on to a private furnished balcony and overlooks the beautiful Puerto Princesa City Bay , a perfect way to relax and watch the magnificent sunset over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kookaburra Travel Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Travel Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa