“It will probably be another 4 years before I return here.”
Review of McCoy's

McCoy's
Ranked #47 of 167 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Puerto Princesa, Palawan
“It will probably be another 4 years before I return here.”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I went here for lunch this Sunday. I hadn't been in this place for about 4 years because of really bad experience. After reading the good reviews, I thought it was time to return. After all, things change, right? When I walked in just past noon there was only 1 couple in the place. I walked to the counter, read the posted menu, & ordered a large meat lovers pizza, some mozzarella sticks, and a San Mig Light.

The beer & a glass of ice were promptly brought to the table & I sampled it to see if I needed the glass of ice. The beer was cool, but not Cold, so I poured it over the ice & waited for my food. The mozzarella sticks & pizza were brought out in a very reasonable time frame. The food looked fantastic when it was presented. My hopes for a great meal sunk when I bit into the 1st cheese stick. It was barely warm in the center & lacked any real flavor. The pizza was hot & piled with toppings. This wasn't the skimpy pizza I had 4 years ago! If only my taste buds were as pleased as my eyes were... This was one of the most flavorless pizzas I've ever tasted. The only bites that had any real flavor were the ones that contained the pepperoni.

Upon close inspection I realized that there was an almost invisibly light coating of sauce. I ate my fill, had another beer & asked for my bill. Getting a waitress' attention required verbally calling her as both of them had their eyes glued to their cell phones the whole time I was eating.

A few pesos worth of sauce and seasoning & a half way attentive waitress & this would be a Great place. Total bill 561 pesos ($12.95) but I took home more than half of the pizza & cheese sticks.

• Visited August 2013

Cebu City, Philippines
“Sumptuous and satisfying!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I tried their Carbonara, Mojo's and McCoy's Special Pizza. The meal was very delicious and the place is a comfort after a day tour in Palawan. Plush cushions and big chairs is a very major ++ to the place. Thanks McCoy's Pizza! :)

• Visited July 2013
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Awesome pizza!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

They have great tasting, Pinoy style pizza. Since the crust is thin, you will wolf the whole slice down, its that good and tasty! I won't describe the place as other reviewers have already. We only had pizzas from the menu, but they also have specialty flavors posted on a board, though none were available when we ate there yesterday. One nice thing is they deliver too, so we'll be doing that soon as they have Fried Chicken and other items on the menu that were looking forward to trying. When in PP, a definite must try!

• Visited June 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Come back to McCoy's”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Probably the best place for a real pizza! Generous with their toppings, the price will surprise you since it's half the usual of famous pizza chains.
Accessible within the town proper by tricycle. Accepts credit card too. The venue is quaint and dimly lit. Tv plays cartoons for kids and music is modern and easy to listen to. Different types of sitting options available - high chairs, lounge-type and normal wooden chairs.
If you're tired of the usual fresh seafood fare, this is definitely a very nice break. Free soda on deliveries!

• Visited April 2013
Singapore
“PIZZZZZZZZA AND PASTAAAA :)”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Cozy ambiance, yummy foods, affordable prices :) Good staffs, good location. :)One of my fave restos in town!

Visited January 2013