“Delivers too.” 3 of 5 bubbles

McCoy's
Ranked #46 of 160 Restaurants in Puerto Princesa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“Delivers too.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

We were so tired after our Honda Bay Island hopping and another guest ordered from McCoys and told us that they've been ordering food since they've arrived in the hotel to save and told us too that they liked their food. We tried their pasta and. Hawaiian pizza. Also their Tuscan fish and pork chops. Nothing fancy. But food was Ok and much cheaper and affordable than the famous restos around Palawan.

• Visited October 2013

Sao Paulo, SP
“Cozy!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great Pizzas and Pastas @ great prizes!
The area is well lit and is good for couples and families..
I went alone and was well entertained by the waitress. ^_^

Visited August 2013
Puerto Princesa, Palawan
“It will probably be another 4 years before I return here.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I went here for lunch this Sunday. I hadn't been in this place for about 4 years because of really bad experience. After reading the good reviews, I thought it was time to return. After all, things change, right? When I walked in just past noon there was only 1 couple in the place. I walked to the counter, read the posted menu, & ordered a large meat lovers pizza, some mozzarella sticks, and a San Mig Light.

The beer & a glass of ice were promptly brought to the table & I sampled it to see if I needed the glass of ice. The beer was cool, but not Cold, so I poured it over the ice & waited for my food. The mozzarella sticks & pizza were brought out in a very reasonable time frame. The food looked fantastic when it was presented. My hopes for a great meal sunk when I bit into the 1st cheese stick. It was barely warm in the center & lacked any real flavor. The pizza was hot & piled with toppings. This wasn't the skimpy pizza I had 4 years ago! If only my taste buds were as pleased as my eyes were... This was one of the most flavorless pizzas I've ever tasted. The only bites that had any real flavor were the ones that contained the pepperoni.

Upon close inspection I realized that there was an almost invisibly light coating of sauce. I ate my fill, had another beer & asked for my bill. Getting a waitress' attention required verbally calling her as both of them had their eyes glued to their cell phones the whole time I was eating.

A few pesos worth of sauce and seasoning & a half way attentive waitress & this would be a Great place. Total bill 561 pesos ($12.95) but I took home more than half of the pizza & cheese sticks.

• Visited August 2013
Cebu City, Philippines
“Sumptuous and satisfying!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I tried their Carbonara, Mojo's and McCoy's Special Pizza. The meal was very delicious and the place is a comfort after a day tour in Palawan. Plush cushions and big chairs is a very major ++ to the place. Thanks McCoy's Pizza! :)

• Visited July 2013
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Awesome pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

They have great tasting, Pinoy style pizza. Since the crust is thin, you will wolf the whole slice down, its that good and tasty! I won't describe the place as other reviewers have already. We only had pizzas from the menu, but they also have specialty flavors posted on a board, though none were available when we ate there yesterday. One nice thing is they deliver too, so we'll be doing that soon as they have Fried Chicken and other items on the menu that were looking forward to trying. When in PP, a definite must try!

• Visited June 2013